• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
all that emotions i gathered over 23 years. they're about to break out again
every time i do some line of ketamine i immediately start crying
somehow happy to be able to express my feelings, and somehow in love with deadly thoughts...

why the fuck would it even mind if i say goodbye to someone. for real? how will this change future?

i want peace and i want it to be respected by everyone, but i have no guts to tell her my plans
it will end out kinda bad

i'm going to get some weed to stay freezed in this state if highness, until my benzos and ketamine are out...
but i'm scared as hell how i will feel when it's empty

i already went trough that and it was...idk

please fuck these phases and just set me free, please understad me, dont feel bad because you coud have done something.

this is my fight and i'm gonna loose it like the biggest douchebag ever

am i bad? am i worthless now? do i care? what did i do for this world? please drugs kill me...please just take me away from responsibility...i know ppl can continue life without me. please just fucking FORGET me, stop forcing me into existing to a higher matter. there is no future with me, just PAIN IN THE ASS. there are no nice words to cheer me up, not even from her.

please kill me. please forgive me my weakness, i wanted to be that man for you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and lizinha