• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

elina

elina

Sep 25, 2022
Hi. Any ideas about intramuscular ketamine overdose as s. method?

Reactions: Niirvana
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
I wanna know too
Have u inyected urself before?

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Why IM particularly? I've heard of ketamine being readily absorbed through mucous membranes (mouth, nose, rectum), or injected intravenously, but never an IM shot. Is what you've got a veterinary preparation or something? (No idea if that's different from regular ketamine, I just can imagine a vet using an IM injection for a smallish animal that can't readily take an IV.)

The risks of ketamine are vomiting and a spike in blood pressure that could lead to a stroke. Also you'll be seeing some shit. I took it as a last-ditch depression treatment, and I found the hallucinations terrifying. Kind of like being in a not-fun version of Disney's Haunted Mansion.

In general, I don't trust poisoning/OD'ing. I've seen stats like twenty failed attempts for every successful one. Still, some people are averse to the more violent methods, and I can see why.

I know that ketamine can temporarily relieve the symptoms of depression, and if you actually have K, it might be worthwhile to try a non-lethal dose to see what it does for you.

• Informative
Reactions: Shivali and lachrymost
elina

elina

Sep 25, 2022
I use vet keta intramuscularly for recreation, i dont know how to inject in the vein... But lately i m concidering to od with Ghb , orally .Any ideas on that?
I wanna know too
Have u inyected urself before?
Yes, a lot of hallucinations with a small dose

Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
I use vet keta intramuscularly for recreation, i dont know how to inject in the vein... But lately i m concidering to od with Ghb , orally .Any ideas on that?

Yes, a lot of hallucinations with a small dose
Thats great.. i have liquid k rn.. last night I swallowed 2ml orally and it relaxed me but burned my stomach. So i guess i have dissolve it whit something so it don't burn my veins.. where do u inyect intramuscular? Do you dissolve it first? Idk the concentration ok my k, it tastes really bitter and kinda make my jaw stiff
Idk about ghb sorry

elina

elina

Sep 25, 2022
Thats great.. i have liquid k rn.. last night I swallowed 2ml orally and it relaxed me but burned my stomach. So i guess i have dissolve it whit something so it don't burn my veins.. where do u inyect intramuscular? Do you dissolve it first? Idk the concentration ok my k, it tastes really bitter and kinda make my jaw stiff
Idk about ghb sorry
Mine doesnt have to be dissolved. I inject on the hip

Reactions: Outandproud