amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
how much ketamine would it take to ctb? I know anesthetic dose is supposed to be like a mg a pound and that it is hard to ctb with it but is it possible to? how much im ketamine would it take? could it be combined with ativan or ativan and amitriptyline? I don't have enough amitriptyline to use that alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBigSad
Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
" The definition of the lethal dose (LD50) is the amount of drug that results in death in 50% of experimental animals tested. Gable et al. determined the oral ketamine safety ratio for rodents as 25,[15] and estimated that the median lethal dose averaged at 600mg/kg or 4.2g for a 70kg human." According to a couple studies done. This is pretty hard to do on your own. Even as a habitual ketamine user, I still become physically unable to administer more at some point. You'd have to do it all in one go. It could be combined with amitriptyline but it doesn't really have a strong enough interaction that it would do much if you're not taking lethal, or at least very dangerous levels. The only drugs afaik that have a strong enough interaction with ketamine to the point that you could *MAYBE* CTB with high doses are propoxyphene and sodium oxybate.

Reactions: MrBigSad, pthnrdnojvsc and amnotreal
amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
i could get that much if i wait some and save what i have but your right administering it might be impossible. i would do im. i guess what i get now comes with like 900mg and is supposed to last 2 mo cuz it is 15 to 30mg a day is how prescribed. could it be combined with something so when i left it felt like a khole and i just never return.
i just like what k-hole feels like and i want to cbs so it feels like that.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i could get that much if i wait some and save what i have
Is this a street drug or from a doctor? I know what it is and just wondered if doctors ever prescribe it. They have clinics where they do an intravenous drip of it too for depression.

amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
Is this a street drug or from a doctor? I know what it is and just wondered if doctors ever prescribe it. They have clinics where they do an intravenous drip of it too for depression.
i get nasap spray prescribed it is saline with ketamine and i have injected it without my doctor knowing. i could save what i have get more when it is time for refil and so on so i could have a lot and then inject as much as i can before it hits and i can't move.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
i could save what i have get more when it is time for refil and so on so i could have a lot and then inject as much as i can before it hits and i can't move.
I doubt if anyone can give you advice on that. It sounds very unreliable to me but I have no actual knowledge about it. I think you would need to be an anesthesiologist to give some informed opinions on that. Either that or a streetwise experienced drug dealer or user who has experience with injecting that particular drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sherri
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I strongly believe you cannot die with Ketamine.

I used to take heroic doses, I used more than 7g in two days, I even felt physically addicted to it after a day... but all you can achieve is a deep K-hole, total loss of ego, with hallucinations in your mind (actually I'm not sure they're hallucinations, I saw that as a real place out of this world I was in).
I had 3x 20ml bottles which I cooked and made over 6g of the powder 100% pure, which I snorted in huge lines over the next few days (several times like that).
One time over two days I was combining snorting powder and injecting liquid (intra-muscular, not IV, K is not for IV use).
I don't think many people have ever taken so much in such a short time.

Nothing even close to death (I wasn't trying to kill myself, did it just for the experience).

Last edited:
Reactions: NoneMoreNegative
amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
I strongly believe you cannot die with Ketamine.

I used to take heroic doses, I used more than 7g in two days, I even felt physically addicted to it after a day... but all you can achieve is a deep K-hole, total loss of ego, with hallucinations in your mind (actually I'm not sure they're hallucinations, I saw that as a real place out of this world I was in).
I had 3x 20ml bottles which I cooked and made over 6g of the powder 100% pure, which I snorted in huge lines over the next few days (several times like that).
One time over two days I was combining snorting powder and injecting liquid (intra-muscular, not IV, K is not for IV use).
I don't think many people have ever taken so much in such a short time.

Nothing even close to death (I wasn't trying to kill myself, did it just for the experience).
i have never taken so much but the k-hole experiences i have had feel so real and i agree i don't know if they are hallucinations. for me usually ketamine somehow relieved my depression and all suicidal thoughts vanish for a time. just i am having such terrible physical problems and trying to get doctors to help and feeling so helpless and so broken i keep wishing i could go to that k-hole place and never return.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Infinite Conscious
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
i have never taken so much but the k-hole experiences i have had feel so real and i agree i don't know if they are hallucinations. for me usually ketamine somehow relieved my depression and all suicidal thoughts vanish for a time. just i am having such terrible physical problems and trying to get doctors to help and feeling so helpless and so broken i keep wishing i could go to that k-hole place and never return.

Yes, the feeling you get from the K-hole experience seems so real, so different than the highs on all other (hallucinogenic) drugs...

In the K-hole one's body is definitely gone, useless, as is the ego, but one is aware of what is happening... On Ketamine I always had the feeling that I'm on the verge/brink of finding out all the answers about our existence... The enlightenment was right there, just around the corner, so attainable and almost in your hands, but - you never get hold of it... So I kept trying, thinking that the next time I would succeed, and I was always ONE STEP away from it... Hell, I even told my girlfriend - "I will be waiting for you in that place", because "that place" felt so real, so otherworldly and illuminating, that it became a form of an obsession for me. Needless to say, she left me eventually.

I consider myself an psychonaut (experimental explorer of consciousness), I dedicated 2 decades of my life exploring the human psyche through the use of various psychedelic/hallucinogenic drugs, and it helped me on the path of figuring out the secrets of our existence - what the fuck are we doing here and what is the purpose of this shitty life... My doses were always "heroic" (as Terrence McKenna used to say), I experimented with quantities other people would never even consider consuming, as i was searching for answers and never feared for my life... DMT, LSD, psylocybin (mushrooms), ayahuasca, on top of all the other non-psychedelic substances (heroin, cocaine, amphetamines, MDMA, extasy, etc.) - transformed me from a die-hard atheist into a believer in God... Not a believer in organised religion, but a believer in a higher intelligence which is in the core and essence of everything around and inside of us... After using DMT-ayahuasca-LSD-mushrooms - one cannot remain an atheist.

But Ketamine was always a special treat... it was not as illuminating as DMT or ayahuasca, but it was definitely a trip worth having, an experience which enriched this lifetime, regardless of confusing me in the end... it did not provide any universal answers, but the ride itself was unforgettable.

But Ketamine used by itself, regardless of the quantity, should not be considered as a method to CTB.
If you can get hold of it, better use it to fight depression and have a unique ride of your lifetime...
It is a dance on the border of existence and non-existence... it won't get you to the other side, but it will show you what a lack of ego feels and seems like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, greyhound, Meditation guide and 2 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Unless something has changed, the prescription stuff is never allowed out of the clinic. You can't take it home, and there has to be medical staff present. Even the nasal spray.

I really wish I could afford the treatments.

Reactions: Meditation guide
amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
Unless something has changed, the prescription stuff is never allowed out of the clinic. You can't take it home, and there has to be medical staff present. Even the nasal spray.

something must have changed because many psychiatrists prescribe it for depression through comp9unding pharmacies. not the one i use but i see adds for bloom all over now and they do online therapy with i think ketamine lozenges through compounding pharmacy they mail to peoples homes. ketamine nasal spray for home is not that hard to obtain just need to find a psychiatrist that believs in it.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
something must have changed because many psychiatrists prescribe it for depression through comp9unding pharmacies. not the one i use but i see adds for bloom all over now and they do online therapy with i think ketamine lozenges through compounding pharmacy they mail to peoples homes. ketamine nasal spray for home is not that hard to obtain just need to find a psychiatrist that believs in it.
Interesting. When I was looking into it, they were very strict about it all, and it wasn't really covered by insurance either. Even the esketamine spray. I'll have to research again. Thanks.

amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
i have a friend that gets esketamine payed for by medicare but that is supervised in a clinic. i pay about 100 dollars for a 2 month supply cuz mine is not covered by insurance. i found many doctors online offering it including ones you can find online now. i think nasal spray is harder to get
but so back to ctb i ordered sn. if i use sn to ctb could i use ketamine to make it more pleasant for me? it wouldnt make sn work faster or better but just how would i time it so the ketamine could be my last experience

Reactions: k75, Infinite Conscious and Meditation guide
Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020

Depends where you're from i get 2 big bottles each month of Ket for chronic pain which is prescribed. I take it 4x a day at home.

Reactions: k75 and amnotreal
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Everyone else is confirming what I'm gonna say. I fuckin love ket but it's not going to make you ctb. Unless you snort like 10g + but by the time you've snorted half you aren't gonna be able to fuckin move. It's good fun for travelling into other dimensions but it's definitely not a good ctb method on it's own

Reactions: Infinite Conscious
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Man now THAT is a great way to go. But like others say, ketamine is ludicrously safe. Even does you the favor of paralyzing you so you can't get into trouble while you're tripping balls.

Reactions: MrBigSad and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm going to try to find an online clinic to see if I can get ketamine. It sounds like it would help me.

Reactions: MrBigSad