ebsyyy

ebsyyy

Aug 21, 2024
Sorry if this has already had a thread but I can't find one, but does anyone know anything about Ketamine dosages? Mixed with a bottle of vodka or so to ease it, how feasible / painless would it be to OD on Ketamine?

Reactions: davidtorez
V

verysad

Aug 21, 2024
Where do you buy Ketamine? I don't have a source.

ebsyyy

ebsyyy

Aug 21, 2024
Where do you buy Ketamine? I don't have a source.

I'm 21 and just finished uni in the UK, I could probably get Ketamine as easy as I could get bread lol

Reactions: davidtorez and 27ClubSoon
V

verysad

Aug 21, 2024
Wish could get it so easily. Seems like a peaceful way to CTB.

ebsyyy

ebsyyy

Aug 21, 2024
Wish could get it so easily. Seems like a peaceful way to CTB.

My brother works with controlled substances in large quantities and deals with a lot of Ketamine and basically any drug you can think of. He lives with chronic medical problems, I don't know how he resists the urge to steal some and CTB

V

verysad

Aug 21, 2024
Everyone has different thresholds I guess.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
ODing on ketamine is very hard. I wouldn't recommend trying it.

Reactions: davidtorez, 27ClubSoon and hightodeath
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Fading 🥀
Jul 24, 2024
Definitely not reliable and as someone mentioned you would probably have to put an IV in and it would still be an obscene amount required.

Back in my 20's, I used to sniff up to 5 grams a day because my tolerance was so high, funnily enough I was never suicidal back then. 😂

Reactions: davidtorez and divinemistress36
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Definitely not reliable and as someone mentioned you would probably have to put an IV in and it would still be an obscene amount required.

Back in my 20's, I used to sniff up to 5 grams a day because my tolerance was so high, funnily enough I was never suicidal back then. 😂
Yea same lol, I used to sniff up to between 3 and 5g a day. Ketamine works as an antidepressant, but unfortunately, as your tolerance rises, the antidepressive effect becomes blunt.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024

Ketamine is used for Depression . It never helped me though

C

cryptoinvestor

Student
Jul 12, 2024
Ketamine is used for Depression . It never helped me though
same, i actually went to a clinic that offers it for depression and to heal suicidal ideation. I had a few infusions and it actually made me even more suicidal

Reactions: divinemistress36 and davidtorez
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
same, i actually went to a clinic that offers it for depression and to heal suicidal ideation. I had a few infusions and it actually made me even more suicidal
it made me want to die even more to

• Aww..
Reactions: cryptoinvestor
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
That's the stuff Matthew Perry took before drowning in the bathtub right? Ketamine and drowning sounds like a pretty good way to go.

Reactions: divinemistress36
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
That's the stuff Matthew Perry took before drowning in the bathtub right? Ketamine and drowning sounds like a pretty good way to go.
Yes it is

• Informative
Reactions: LittleJem and GoatHerder
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Fading 🥀
Jul 24, 2024
Yea same lol, I used to sniff up to between 3 and 5g a day. Ketamine works as an antidepressant, but unfortunately, as your tolerance rises, the antidepressive effect becomes blunt.
Yeah, they seem to talk a lot about using this for treating depression now. I was only using it initially because I liked to party, then I was using it basically every day, luckily I never got left with any of the potential long term side effects.

Reactions: LunarLight
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
you can't OD on it. You can put a plastic bag over your head and take it to kind of lose consciousness while you suffocate. You'd need to read up on the bag method. Or you could take it in the bath and see if you suffocate. If you don't, then no harm done.

You could just see first if it eases your depression - worth a shot surely! This is the video I watched yesterday:

Saying that, you are super-young so why not try some more meds. They just put me on quietipane and while I was dreading it, it's actually really helpful.

I would try at least 10 meds before CTB. And try the pschedelics too - not necessarily in combo. You couold be a lucky one. If you have finished uni, you have some functionality...

Have you tried other drugs to feel better e.g. weed?

ebsyyy

ebsyyy

Aug 21, 2024
you can't OD on it. You can put a plastic bag over your head and take it to kind of lose consciousness while you suffocate. You'd need to read up on the bag method. Or you could take it in the bath and see if you suffocate. If you don't, then no harm done.

You could just see first if it eases your depression - worth a shot surely! This is the video I watched yesterday:

Saying that, you are super-young so why not try some more meds. They just put me on quietipane and while I was dreading it, it's actually really helpful.

I would try at least 10 meds before CTB. And try the pschedelics too - not necessarily in combo. You couold be a lucky one. If you have finished uni, you have some functionality...

Have you tried other drugs to feel better e.g. weed?

I used to be big into weed. My spiral is from relationships (sounds stupid I know) and I used to smoke weed with a girl I'm going through a horrible break up with all the time so that's a sore spot for me. I was suicidal inbetween my second and third years of uni and managed to get through it and ended up back into it once it ended so I suppose that's lucky timing that I managed to get my degree.

I live alone and have no friends here so I'm not sure a solo psychedelic trip would be a good idea. If I do CTB I want my parents to think it was an accidental OD or something because I don't want them to blame themselves, which is why I had the thoughts about Ket