• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
So the first name you see is my inspiration. Kerrie Wooltorton. She not only chose to die by antifreeze but she had a clear concise letter detailing her wishes for no treatment. She just wanted to be as comfortable as possible when she died.
In my research on her it never said why she wanted to die but if you're interested in her story please Google her. I hope I have the same fate as her.

Beata Kowalski
She died by hanging. She was a nurse so I assume her knowledge gave her a quick peaceful passing.
She has a documentary on Netflix called Take Care Of Maya.
Very heartbreaking and basically she took her life because she couldn't bare to be without her daughter and know her daughter was suffering.
I highly recommend watching.

Unknown
Maybe later I can find it.
It's a video on YouTube of a man in Canada.
His story tells how he lives in low income housing but he lost his job.
He still applied for MAID and was accepted. But when asked did he want to die he said no.
He just can't bare to be homeless.
What I liked about this is they didn't question him. They were pretty understanding and just having a conversation. I found it odd that there weren't organizations to help assist him since he clearly states he doesn't actually want to die.
But yet they are still going to help him.
Edit: If you type in Fears people choosing MAID because they can't afford to live. Unknown name is Amir Farsoud. It was reported by CityNews

My point is the reason may not make sense to others.
The reason may not be enough and they'll never understand.
The only thing that matters is you and you know why.

I do wish I knew then what I know now which is Suicide is just another form of death.
It's no different then being murdered or a car accident.
They tell you it is because what separates it from other deaths is it's a choice.

If I knew when I was young and full of motivation and some hope I really would of loved to been an advocate for Assisted Suicide.

You could be in total despair and want to die.
You could present well look fine and want to die.
It doesn't discriminate.

I was really jealous of Unknown because even though he doesn't want to die.
I wonder if he knew how lucky he was to be able to say how he feels out loud and be granted his request.

Those of you who struggle please do research as there are places that may help you to achieve a painless death.

I did try Final Exit Switzerland by emailing prior to everything. I tried every day for a couple of weeks.
So I know many are concerned about my method but I did try to get assistance.

I also tried Diginatis months before Final Exit and I also tried the Canadian Chapter.

If you can get SN then surely you're smart enough to navigate what's referred to as Suicide Tourism.

Also you can Google Conrad Roy.
He achieved a painless suicide by carbon monoxide with a water pump.

If I knew how to work one I would try it but I do not and I don't have a pact partner...which I also tried to get.

So I don't know how many of you really wanna die or you just think you do but there are other ways since you have the time.

Anyway I just thought I'd give you a little food for thought.

I'm grateful to be able to vent and share with you all because I mean it when I say I have No One.

Best wishes to you all
I have 3 more days but I may try Christmas night because I really can't take this much longer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Redacted24, Disappointered and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really envy those who managed to cease existing on their own terms as now they are at peace, free from all suffering. Those who were able to access legalised assisted suicide really were so fortunate as it's not available for anyone where I live.

Reactions: kitty_kat, NoOneLovesMiMi and 4am
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That made me so sad to read at the end- that you have no one. I'm so sorry. I hope you are able to find peace for yourself and I admire you for trying the assisted suicide route.

I do hope it becomes more accessible in time. I doubt many of us will be able to make use of it in our lifetimes though somehow.

Actually- that frightens me a bit about the 'unknown' man who didn't actually want to die but was feeling forced into it because of his circunstances. This is exactly one concern I have- that governments will simply take the cheaper option if they can. Of course- given the choice of just being left to rot on the street or be helped to quickly and painlessly exit- you can't blame him. That shouldn't be the only two choices though! They ought to have offered him assistance if he wanted to live!

Reactions: kitty_kat and NoOneLovesMiMi
NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
That made me so sad to read at the end- that you have no one. I'm so sorry. I hope you are able to find peace for yourself and I admire you for trying the assisted suicide route.

I do hope it becomes more accessible in time. I doubt many of us will be able to make use of it in our lifetimes though somehow.

Actually- that frightens me a bit about the 'unknown' man who didn't actually want to die but was feeling forced into it because of his circunstances. This is exactly one concern I have- that governments will simply take the cheaper option if they can. Of course- given the choice of just being left to rot on the street or be helped to quickly and painlessly exit- you can't blame him. That shouldn't be the only two choices though! They ought to have offered him assistance if he wanted to live!
You're right
I've seen many videos in Canada where they really are taking the MAID route.
So that I agree they should help them when they actually want to live.
But for those who are sure it's nice because you have time if you change your mind.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Why dignitas, exit... didn't help you ?

Reactions: NoOneLovesMiMi
NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
Why dignitas, exit... didn't help you ?
Diginatis Canada you have to be a citizen
Final Exit Switzerland I never got a response
Diginatis I think was a lack of my understanding but I still never got a response when emailing to get clarity
I can only assume when it comes to mental illness they may be more hesitant to assist a foreigner
But I still would recommend if you have paperwork from doctors and hospitalization
You can even apply for an advocate to assist you
Be over 18 and be able to make international calls it's possible
I should of been more persistent but my time ran out

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I understand, thanks for your answer. Yes, mental illness is a bitch in that case. You have to be screened by a psychiatrist, which job is to assess what he can't see, aka your mind and soul.

Yes, I guess paperwork could probably help. In my case, everything I'm suffering from is invisible, rare and unknown by most of the health institution.

And time, energy are running out for me as well.

Anyway : Mimi, I wish you peace cause that's all you need and deserve. Reading you here and there, it's obvious you're understanding, full of strength and values.

I wish you well. You're alone, but there's a nation here and on the other side watching out for you.

• Love
NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
I understand, thanks for your answer. Yes, mental illness is a bitch in that case. You have to be screened by a psychiatrist, which job is to assess what he can't see, aka your mind and soul.

Yes, I guess paperwork could probably help. In my case, everything I'm suffering from is invisible, rare and unknown by most of the health institution.

And time, energy are running out for me as well.

Anyway : Mimi, I wish you peace cause that's all you need and deserve. Reading you here and there, it's obvious you're understanding, full of strength and values.

I wish you well. You're alone, but there's a nation here and on the other side watching out for you.
I am brought to tears
It's still hard for me to receive love, compliments, just simple appreciation
I wish you well and peace
Your comment has truly touched me and I wish I could hug you
Thankyou💜

• Love
Reactions: 4am
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I am brought to tears
It's still hard for me to receive love, compliments, just simple appreciation
I wish you well and peace
Your comment has truly touched me and I wish I could hug you
Thankyou💜
Believe me when I say you touched me first. :heart:

• Aww..
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Yes, Mimi, thank you for sharing with the like minded members of this community. Your heartfelt posts are spot on and you're clearly a gem. However, whenever, whatever you choose you'll find kindness and understanding among us. You are, after all, one of us, too! Hugs!

• Hugs
NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
Yes, Mimi, thank you for sharing with the like minded members of this community. Your heartfelt posts are spot on and you're clearly a gem. However, whenever, whatever you choose you'll find kindness and understanding among us. You are, after all, one of us, too! Hugs!
🥺🥺 it's amazing that people you never met can really see you for who you are
And embrace you, validate you without asking or pleading and support you
Thankyou so much
I can never repay you all for comforting me in these final days💜

Reactions: Redacted24
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Heh heh, well none of us here are what others think of as, well "normal," are we?
I'm glad for this community, and for you, because we're able to cherish our unique style(s) of normal without dealing with the rest of them.
That's why you're more comfortable here. We all are. I cry watching movies on planes, something about never having to see my seatmate again helps me let go.
I'm sure they are glad to never sit next to me again, too!
Hugs!

• Hugs
NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
Heh heh, well none of us here are what others think of as, well "normal," are we?
I'm glad for this community, and for you, because we're able to cherish our unique style(s) of normal without dealing with the rest of them.
That's why you're more comfortable here. We all are. I cry watching movies on planes, something about never having to see my seatmate again helps me let go.
I'm sure they are glad to never sit next to me again, too!
Hugs!
It's them who's not normal💛😘