KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
another reason for me to catch that damn bus, first MF Doom and now Muira..

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: http-410, Life sucks, WornOutLife and 2 others
shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Made me real sad when I heard the news. He's been working on Berserk since before I was born, crafting this incredible story that so many people feel invested in and then he doesn't even get to finish it!?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, demuic and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is very sad. I have been meaning to read it and now I feel inclined to do so. I really love the artwork that I have seen of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, demuic, Wrennie and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
another reason for me to catch that damn bus, first MF Doom and now Muira..

Oh my God... This is a genuine tragedy. He was such a talented mangaka and I adored his work. :'( :'( :'(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Life sucks
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I totally agree with you, dear.
I can't believe he's not part of this world anymore. I really wanted to read the end of Berserk! :(

I hope Yoshihiro Togashi, the mangaka of HxH, is in this world a long time so that I can read the end of that masterpiece. (and starts working again constantly once and for all lol)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Life sucks and Wrennie
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Made me real sad when I heard the news. He's been working on Berserk since before I was born, crafting this incredible story that so many people feel invested in and then he doesn't even get to finish it!?
Yes, it's truly tragic. No words can really describe how I felt hearing the news. It only goes to show that the universe is random and chaotic.
Like many people, Berserk helped me through a dark time and I deeply appreciated it's themes and message. Anything that you hold dear could be destroyed in an instant, and the past will never go back to the way it was before. We'll only have the memories we cherished and the regrets and the thought of the people we used to know. Was it all fate? Could anything have really been changed? Were we doomed from the start? Should we accept that what was had is long since gone or continue to struggle against unstoppable forces? Nothing ever really captivated me like Berserk before, and probably never will again.

It's sad we won't get to see his vision fulfilled but Miura's legacy and influence will truly live on. RIP

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Life sucks and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, UseItOrLoseIt and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Just watched the golden arc movies, the no crying challenge was tested when Guts and Casca started fucking tbh.

• Yay!
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha