• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

ho chi mane

Sep 10, 2023
As I enter the last phase of my life I'm constantly confronted by one aspect. I would strongly prefer no one knows it was self-inflicted. My death will cause enough pain for those I leave behind as is, adding the layer of it being deliberate feels unnecessarily cruel.

The easiest method to achieve the fog of it appearing accidental is to make it vehicular. I'm comfortable with this method and I'm 99% confident I could do so without ever putting another human being in harm's way. But I don't love the 1% remaining chance that another person is hurt is the process.

This site offers so much information and there are so many wise folks here, so I'm coming to you all for suggestions. If the SN method wasn't such an obvious CTB, that would be the way I'd go. Are there any similar methods that don't clearly point to it being intentional? I live in small town, so I doubt the medical personnel here go the extra mile, so even if I chemically induced an organ failure, they'd probably stop at "it was organ failure".

Am I being naive thinking I can get off this planet like I want but also not want it known it was intentional? Is the vehicular route the best way to go to achieve this?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Easiest "accidental" ctb methods I can think of would involve drowning (preferably with a shedload of alcohol) or falling from a height (also with an alcohol load).
Going out on your own in a small boat, preferably with a picnic hamper, sandwiches, something of that type,to indicate you had no suicidal intent then go over the side.
Similarly if you could get to a high place, rather than a building, and just "lose your footing".
It could also be helpful if you made appointments for everyday stuff, dental or eye check, bookings at a restaurant or similar, for a date later than you intend to ctb. This will indicate your state of mind.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ho chi mane and AshH
H

ho chi mane

Sep 10, 2023
Solid advice, thank you. Drowning terrifies me, TBH. I have a pool and getting intoxicated is very par for the course for me, so very few would question me being found floating. The only thing standing in my way there is the fear of those final moments being agonizing.

Falling illicits no fear, however, I live in a state with no natural setting to fall from to do the trick. I live with my partner, so it would be difficult to plan a solo hiking adventure to another state where it wouldn't seem suspicious that I just so happen to fall on such an uncharacteristic trip.

Having future plans and appointments is very smart, that's brilliant advice. No one who knows me well would be surprised if I died in a car accident, which is why I keep going back to that. I can control the accident itself, I just can't control other people. I wouldn't involve anyone else in the crash itself, single car + high speed + solid object = mission accomplished, without a doubt. There are dozens of farmers around me that leave heavy equipment on the road verge, so there's lots of opportune spots.

The thought of the farmer holding any legal culpability is a hang-up for me. One would imagine it's perfectly legal for a farmer to leave equipment in their own field and the "reckless" nature of the speed I'd be traveling would offer further insulation for them, legally. My insurance would reimburse their material loss so I hold no guilt there. It's whether or not they could be held responsible in some way that has me hesitating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori