KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
i keep replaying the image in my head of someone putting a bag over my head and shooting me and me bleeding out on the asphalt. happens completely unprompted.

does anyone else imagine themselves dying?

Reactions: Ybother, Sinai Silence and esse_est_percipi
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I think it was @WillOxyWork who took SN which is my method. There was a transcript of his last moments. It shook me reading that he was gaspong and moaning before he passed. This is the image I have quite frequently.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: KiraComplex and Sinai Silence
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
You've been watching too many gore videos, dude. Stop watching that shit!

But while we're on the topic - I've seen my fair share of gore videos. I have seen videos of people dieing horribly, painfully, and tragically - and I've seen the fear on their faces.

That's one reason I want to CTB. I'm afraid of dieing a horrible, violent death full of pain and fear. If I take matters into my own hands, and end my own life, I'll have control over it, and I can make sure it ends painlessly with no fear.

Reactions: Nachos, shush, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Same here. It'a mostly bloody fantasies that I could never go through with, like clawing out my heart or gouging my eyes. No idea why.

• Love
Reactions: Beyond_Repair and KiraComplex
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I think it was @WillOxyWork who took SN which is my method. There was a transcript of his last moments. It shook me reading that he was gaspong and moaning before he passed. This is the image I have quite frequently.
Was this in a thread on this site?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

Can you send me a link to this transcript?

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
WTF is this

Reactions: Ybother
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
All the time
Down to every smallest detail
The fall
My limbs breaking
Blood pouring
Being placed in a body bag

Ive been having these thoughts since I was a teenager. Often I just completely zone out, playing the jump in my head, not responding to anything unless yelled at or something
Its fucked up but Im glad Im not alone :/

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and KiraComplex
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Not bloody but fantasies of hanging myself

Reactions: Ybother and KiraComplex
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I get very vivid dreams from time to time of me dying in different ways. I replay over my past attempts a lot and wonder what I could've done differently to be successful.

Reactions: Ybother and softfuzzyman
softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
Oof yeah the intrusive graphic suicide fantasies are frequent, tho it doesn't center on a single method for me, it's just kinda vivid fantasies of all kinds of methods.

Reactions: shush and Sinai Silence
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Can you send me a link to this transcript?

My apologies: it was @all_pointless :heart:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-documenting-of-all_pointless-passing-away-by-sn.44504/

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Thanks! I do remember that one. Honestly doesn't seem too bad, I'd probably sign up for that. Sounds like it was over pretty quick.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I use to back when I was 14 or 15. Every where's I looked I'd see items I could kill myself with. I had no control over it. If I closed my eyes my mind would just create it's own horror. It wasnt just "oh I can use this" my mind would play it out.

• Hugs
Reactions: KiraComplex
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
You've been watching too many gore videos, dude. Stop watching that shit!

But while we're on the topic - I've seen my fair share of gore videos. I have seen videos of people dieing horribly, painfully, and tragically - and I've seen the fear on their faces.

That's one reason I want to CTB. I'm afraid of dieing a horrible, violent death full of pain and fear. If I take matters into my own hands, and end my own life, I'll have control over it, and I can make sure it ends painlessly with no fear.
gore videos make me fucking HURL! i think its the shows and games ive been playing. real life shit makes me have full blown panic attacks.
WTF is this
untreated mental illness and the want to die? idk man what site are you on
I use to back when I was 14 or 15. Every where's I looked I'd see items I could kill myself with. I had no control over it. If I closed my eyes my mind would just create it's own horror. It wasnt just "oh I can use this" my mind would play it out.
i wonder if it could also be adhd. it does count as intrusive and distracting no?
heres my thoughts:

i played modern warfare 2 recently and played the no russian mission for the first time. i started to have an anxiety attack but really wanted to play through it, because i like to see what characters go through (special interest thing abt video games) and wow. fucking horrifying, even if fake. skipped it next play through.

anyways, i started having the intrusive thoughts more. the shot to the head, collapsing on the asphalt, and bleeding out.

i played a childhood game for fun a few weeks ago, lego indiana jones for the ds. theres guns. the intrusive thoughts happen again.

i played nintendogs, and the thoughts stopped. is it because there are no weapons and that i fucking LOVE dogs?

what im thinking: the thoughts could be caused by triggers. if you have the intrusive thoughts suddenly for extended periods of time then they go away, only to happen again, consider what may be "triggering them".

sorry for the long comment.

Last edited: