Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I have no real "official" deadline for CTB, I just want to hopefully do it before the end of the year, but shit keeps happening that makes me have to keep pushing the date back further and further. first it was car troubles that has kept me from being able to actually go out and buy a gun, and now my boyfriend is going to visit me in mid-October. fuck.
hes already moved around his schedule and everything for me, I can't kill myself before he visits, it'd break his heart, he deserves at least one more visit. I kind of wish I just killed myself in late July, I wouldn't be dealing with all of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: astr4
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
May be a bit cringey but whatever

Reactions: Jon Arbuckle
M

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
I have no real "official" deadline for CTB, I just want to hopefully do it before the end of the year, but shit keeps happening that makes me have to keep pushing the date back further and further. first it was car troubles that has kept me from being able to actually go out and buy a gun, and now my boyfriend is going to visit me in mid-October. fuck.
hes already moved around his schedule and everything for me, I can't kill myself before he visits, it'd break his heart, he deserves at least one more visit. I kind of wish I just killed myself in late July, I wouldn't be dealing with all of this.
I got approved to post! lol...oh my.

I must ask you, why did you choose Jon Arbuckle?

When I was a child, I used to write to Jim Davis. I had so many letters (and I spent days and hours writing them and every so specific to a tee) and outside of my childhood these precious responses were the best things ever I received from a mailbox in my childhood.

I even slightly, added words and phrases just to imagine they actually came from him.

And he nailed it. Every single time!

Jim Davis, the creator of Garfield the most famous comic strip on the planet, actually wrote back to ME!

Now you could argue with Peanuts, but for me Garfield was the biggest deal ever. And at that time (and I have no idea how it's done now, newspaper publication's, etc.) but back in the day:

1. A few cartoon specials (CBS, of course)
2. Garfield on your car window
3. A visit to a bookstore from the latest publication
4. And of course, the big giant balloon at the Macy's parade

This is my first post. And it might seem silly, but I was instantly drawn to you because of your name and avatar.

We're in this together and no matter the outcome I wish you nothing but peace and happiness.