F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I'm afraid I'm going to think about my ex once I take my SN and intense SI is going to kick in. It's been almost 4 months and haven't heard a word from her. I wonder if she still cares about me. Something I've been doing recently to cope with the fact that she most likely will never come back is telling myself "Don't worry. You'll be gone soon. There's absolutely no point in being stressed out over this."

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif, cosmic_traveler and SexyIncél
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I'm afraid I'm going to think about my ex once I take my SN and intense SI is going to kick in. It's been almost 4 months and haven't heard a word from her. I wonder if she still cares about me. Something I've been doing recently to cope with the fact that she most likely will never come back is telling myself "Don't worry. You'll be gone soon. There's absolutely no point in being stressed out over this."
As our next date approaches we take notice of our every "last". Last time cutting these nails, last time trimming, last time taking out the garbage. Hopefully our next attempt will be our last. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: fire12362 and hikikomorizombie