• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hellkitty915

Dec 29, 2018
So I have access to a large amount of KCN (potassium cyanide) and I'm wondering how best to do it.

Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Final Escape and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
You're trolling right? A simple google search can tell you what potassium cyanide can do to you. Death in a matter of seconds. 200-300mg of it will kill. Question is, what type of access do you have?

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
So I have access to a large amount of KCN (potassium cyanide) and I'm wondering how best to do it.

Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Share it with me, we can go together lol!

Reactions: sif, stellabelle, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
H

hellkitty915

Dec 29, 2018
You're trolling right? A simple google search can tell you what potassium cyanide can do to you. Death in a matter of seconds. 200-300mg of it will kill. Question is, what type of access do you have?
Not trolling. I want to make sure I do it right and I haven't seen a lot of posts about it.

And I won't share how I have access to it. That's irrelevant to my question.

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018 and Lifeisatrap
H

hellkitty915

Dec 29, 2018
Just general advice, don't buy from hellkitty915. I'm not saying he is, but he could be scamming members of the forum. Could be bating users to buy from him.

Edit: But my general understanding is that it is a relatively painful way to go. 100% chance of success given a good dose but also painful.
Um, I wasn't offering to SELL it. I never said that. You implied it. And btw, thanks for assuming my gender.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Everyone chill out. As the Mods (of whom I am not one) are more than happy to remind us, there's NO selling goods or services on this forum anyway --and we would all do very well to remember that without their chiming in.

@Dubs, you're right to be cautious about scammers, but please also be cautious about jumping on new members.

@hellkitty915, I'm sorry that you happened to arrive here close on the heels of an unsettling episode with a very clever scammer trying to prey on people desperate for N. With KCN being such a perfect method --fast-acting and reliably lethal-- and yet even less accessible than N, I'm sure you can understand how your OP has raised eyebrows and sent up red flags.

With that said, what is it that you want to know about using KCN? As @Xerxes says, some superficial research will reveal it is most commonly taken orally, and that very little is required, but perhaps you are exploring different questions than that?

Reactions: Giuliano_Bukowski93
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Says it's highly soluble in water and only a small amount is needed to cause irreparable damage to your body and a quick death. Of course you can also encapsulate it and swallow it as a pill so you won't have to vomit it up. KCN is notoriously hard to acquire unless you have license to handle chemical products, therefore you can order it from SigmaAldrich.