• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I don't really believe in it, but I'm scared in case karma is real and if I ctb my karma won't be good enough and I'll just end up in a sad life again
not that I've heard any convincing evidence for karma or reincarnation

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Homo erectus, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
I share the same fear. I hope there is nothing on the other side.

Reactions: Homo erectus, Praestat_Mori and sserafim
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Same but for me, continued existence and repeating the same thing over and over in this life is a lot more painful than redoing it in another life if reincarnation was real.
So i'd just rather adopt a "ready or not, here i come" kind of thing.

Reactions: Homo erectus, Praestat_Mori, sserafim and 1 other person
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
Since there's no concrete evidence, why would you fear it? Things like karma, religion, etc. are all just made up by humans; none of can be proven. They're just tools to get other people to behave the way someone wants them to or to keep them in line. For all we know, when we die, it's just over, and our minds make up the concept of an afterlife because they can't comprehend the absense of existance. So if it's of any solace, I don't believe there's anything you should have to be afraid of.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Cakeisalie, Homo erectus and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Nobody knows, that's the fact. I don't believe in karma and even if there is reincarnation I'd say that 99.99% of the world population don't remember their former lives. Imo that's nothing to be worried about.

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Even if reincarnation is not true, some lives will still exist in the future to suffer the consequences of this generation. If the past generation had tried to build a better world for the future, maybe this generation wouldn't have to suffer. Maybe it doesn't matter. Even all people are good, it won't make a good society.

Reactions: sserafim
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Since there is no evidence for reincarnation or for karma - none whatever - then why suppose that either happens?