airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Hi there, I found these episodes of Justin Bieber, I'm not a fan of his music but seeing someone so much rich and famous going through the same as us was heartbreaking to me. Specially in the end when he says sometimes he can't even get out of bed. His story is similar to the rest of us in many ways. It's only 8 minutes long. It's a worth watching.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Lost in a Dream, puppy9 and 1 other person
Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
I never got to actually listen to this guy, i just know he was (still is ?) the go-to popstar punchbag but his fanbase also look incredibly toxic.

I remember reading how some of his fans had cut themselves, posted it on facebook and threatened to do it again because...he was caught smoking marijuana...

I envy the money, but this aspect of fame can fuck right off.

edit : which is what this video is about, lol.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I admittedly haven't watched this yet, but I'm familiar enough with his story and the story of countless celebrities and other wealthy elites who suffer from mental illness. It goes to show that the "solutions" to earthly problems that we all wish we had are never actually solutions. Every path of life has its challenges and shortcomings, and every path of life has the potential for disappointment, heartache, loneliness, and depression. There's no magic ticket to get out of it. We all suffer.

Reactions: Morphosis and Lotharius
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
I never got to actually listen to this guy, i just know he was (still is ?) the go-to popstar punchbag but his fanbase also look incredibly toxic.

I remember reading how some of his fans had cut themselves, posted it on facebook and threatened to do it again because...he was caught smoking marijuana...

I envy the money, but this aspect of fame can fuck right off.

edit : which is what this video is about, lol.
I dont envy his money, i do envy that he can afford better doctors and therapies better than we.
I admittedly haven't watched this yet, but I'm familiar enough with his story and the story of countless celebrities and other wealthy elites who suffer from mental illness. It goes to show that the "solutions" to earthly problems that we all wish we had are never actually solutions. Every path of life has its challenges and shortcomings, and every path of life has the potential for disappointment, heartache, loneliness, and depression. There's no magic ticket to get out of it. We all suffer.
yeah I was never his fan. But didnt know he was so messed up. The end of this video up is really touching.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
He's a FTM transgender. I was learning how to figure out from a lady online. There's things you can't hide. Your facial bone structure, your gait or the Q angle of your femur bones when u are walking or standing. They can give u a fake Adam's apple and jaw or chin implant. The digit ratio of your index and ring finger gives away. Also your shoulder to hip ratio. Women typically have the wider hip in relation to shoulder width. They can even change your vocal chord to be man's or female voice. I know right? It's been perfected pretty good but they can't alter the things I mentioned that tell wether u were born bio female or male. Women have more of an arch in the back whereas men have a flat back.

Last edited:
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
He's a FTM transgender. I was learning how to figure out from a lady online. There's things you can't hide. Your facial bone structure, your gait or the Q angle when u are walking or standing. They can give u a fake Adam's apple and jaw or chin implant. The digit ratio of your index and ring finger gives away. Also your shoulder to hip ratio. Women typically have the wider hip in relation to shoulder width. They can even change your vocal chord to be man's or female voice. I know right? It's been perfected pretty good but they can't alter the things I mentioned that tell wether u were born bio female or male.
so you saying hes a female? Didnt get the FTM thing. Im curious now.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
so you saying hes a female? Didnt get the FTM thing. Im curious now.
He was born a female and then most likely began to receive testosterone hormones as a kid. Female to male transgender. And his wife Haley is a male to female transgender. If u ever notice Haley has a very strong male jaw. He does look convincingly female but he's not. These celebrities are often born into a trans families or are from elite bloodlines. Hollywood is a cult. So whatever u hear about their early life and beginning may not be the truth. Or their parents sold them into this. The celebrities basically have their lives controlled by others. So do we but they can't date people outside of the cult for example. They can't just date like whoever a non celebrity.

Last edited:
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
He was born a female and then most likely began to receive testosterone hormones as a kid. Female to male transgender. And his wife Haley is a male to female transgender. If u ever notice Haley has a very strong male jaw. He does look convincingly female but he's not. These celebrities are often born into a trans families or are from elite bloodlines. Hollywood is a cult. So whatever u hear about their early life and beginning may not be the truth. Or their parents sold them into this. The celebrities basically have their lives controlled by others.
well i do like conspiracy theories and i do believe in the Elite. But many photos of him naked surged online a few years ago, and he actually has a very big penis. Now Im curious and gonna listen to his wifes voice again.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
well i do like conspiracy theories and i do believe in the Elite. But many photos of him naked surged online a few years ago, and he actually has a very big penis. Now Im curious and gonna listen to his wifes voice again.
They have videos on YouTube exposing some of the famous celebrities who are likely to be trans that most people would never guess. It's hard to tell if u don't know what to look for. I like Frank Smith's vids on YouTube. It could be a fake penis haha or Haley's penis.