TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Todays been so shit the only thing going through my head today was I miss/hate my ex, I need a cigarette, I need a line, I need a Pill, I need a drink life is so fucking hard to deal with sober on top of having undiagnosed ADHD it's not fucking fair I can't even describe my feelings right (I've deleted like 20 sentences from what your reading) I can't even go and talk to my friends about shit anymore or vent on my spam cause if I do I view myself as a attention seeker honestly don't even know what I'm writing anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Celerity, loopdaloop and 2 others
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I know what you're going through. I went through the same thing whenever I would quit a substance for whatever reason. Sobriety can suck, but I find it's usually better to stick with it for nothing more than the extra cash. Sure I'd like to be high all the time, but then I wouldn't have a place to sleep.

I know how it feels to be angry at the world and how wronged you feel by it. I know how it feels like a pill and a drink would fix it and it just seems so out of reach. I know how it feels to be suffocated by existence alone.

I'm sorry you're suffering, but know you don't suffer alone. I hope you find resolve in knowing that. The world isn't fair, kind, or anything we need it to be really. Even still, I hope peace finds you friend.

Reactions: TheShadowKing