• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
Well to give some summary: my daughter won't speak to me anymore and lives in another country with her mother. My job wants me out because I'm supposed to be preventing people from CTB. They don't know I'm on here. I have a failing job and live in a lonely flat and a lot of my friends have just upped and officially left. One even went all the way to declare me no longer a Facebook friend or anything coz we didn't talk. (He is an ex)

Very few friends and nothing positive in my future. Probably going for a partial hanging. Brutal but it'll be days before someone knows I'm gone. Life looks like it might not last the full year

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, restless.dreams, matt1968 and 3 others
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
That must be awful I'm so sorry

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be dreadful what you are going through, I certainly don't believe other people can be relied on. But anyway best wishes.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm sorry you feel this way. Sending hugs. Those people were not friends if they treated you like that. Bastards

M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Sending you my best wishes.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I'm in financial ruin (accounts overdrawn, cards maxed out, no work), estranged from family, all my friends have turned their backs. I tried to end it with pills last month but didn't ingest enough and spent a week at inpatient psychiatric treatment doing "art therapy" bullshit and I still wanna die. It's all I think about. But I don't wanna botch the job again. So I'm looking for a better way to kill my self.