• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
There are some medicines that help to slow the heart rate, if you take an overdose of these, could you die peacefully?

Reactions: jodes2
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I'm not sure about reducing heart rate but I know there are tablets for reducing blood pressure however would be good to find out if there are ones for the heart rate but suppose it would possibly cause a cardiac arrest
If taken too many

Reactions: Ginnn
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Possible. Dexmedetomidine is a good agent for this. It is also a powerful sedative. It is a central A2 agonist. It provides depth of surgical anesthesia at high doses. It is also analgesic. It can be administered intranasally, IM and IV. However, at high doses, the hypertensive effect begins first. Perhaps a combination of drugs could work to counter this effect. At therapeutic doses, an anti-adrenergic non-selective beta-blocker, calcium channel blocker, and a diuretic would have helped.

In very high doses it causes complete loss of consciousness, profound hypotension and bradycardia. IV LD50 in dogs is 2mg/kg. I still don't know if it is a good agent for euthanasia. I have not read any case of suicide with dexmedetomidine. I think it would have been a peaceful death if we ignored the initial hypertensive effect of an overdose.

• Informative
Reactions: Ginnn
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I believe the ppeh's 4 drug protocol does this but I'm not sure. Morphine, benzos, digoxin and one other, I forget the name

Mlee75

Mlee75

Jan 2, 2023
This is one for Google. They tend to Hype things but when I Googled if overdosing on blood pressure pills was a thing, it definitely didn't seem like anything I wanted to try

W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
there are drugs that do that, but cardiac arrest will ensue and can be excruciating

Umri

Umri

bad way
Dec 6, 2021
The heart has several degrees of protection from stopping. It is difficult to stop with conventional medicines.

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
wolfsbane gives heart attack and death. Not that peaceful but no antidote. It's a toxic plant