I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
And non apologetic. He's back asleep like he did nothing wrong. His defense
"I'm socially awkward. I don't know how this works. It's human nature thought you might like it. I like you" amd he said it's not "rape". Well what makes him think I would like it when i didn't kiss him when he tried to. It's 3am i have no where to go, I was homeless for over a year until I found this cheap place and only because my advocates kept screwing my housing process and the corona virus. This is the fourth time something lije this has happened within 6 months and he KNEW I've been raped in the past and my PTSD and anxiety and ocd are so debilitaring im disabled. I feel like a trapped idiot. I thought he was sensitive about my anxiety.

I wonder how many times he has done this and I didn't catch him doing it. When I asked what he's doing he said "I was touching your legs" and when I asked if he knew what he was touching he played stupid and said "well my arms are long and mumbled something else".

This is exactly like when a guy I went on a date with touched my breast over my coat in a cab because he thought "I would like it and boost my confidence".

Fuck my life. Fuck this world. Fuck the fucking assholes. I'm seriously thinking about calling the cops amd jumping out of the window.
I can't take this anymore. What the fuck did I do?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Élégie, DyslexicForeigner and 12 others
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
It is rape and sexual assault. He's not a dog or a puppet on some string. Full stop. As soon as possible can you make moves to get safely away from someone who just tried to guilt trip you about attempted rape....??

• Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt, MoreThanAFeeling, NoCoast and 5 others
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
I have no where to go

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Wolfjob_dayjob, Jumper Geo and 5 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You've posted about this creep before. Call the cops right away.

Even if they don't do anything, he will know you won't put up with this shit. Take a stand now. Be prepared for his lying and blaming with the cops, stay strong and centered. While you're waiting for them to arrive, write down every detail of what happened, when, and what each of you said.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, terry_a_davis, MoreThanAFeeling and 11 others
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
I'm talking to a counselor at nywell. If I call the cops 1. The virus 2. I have no where to go so I would have to stay here and it'd be awkward
She's telling me that he would be arrested and the police may help me find a shelter. 1. I can't just pack up and leave if I wanted to because he has gone through my stuff and placed things all over the apartment so I dobt know what I'm missing and 2. When I was hospitalized my roommate who was discharged to a shelter threatened to punch me and knock ke the fuck out over my bed light and 3. I have anxiety in crowded places 4. Easier to get the virus

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Weeping Garbage Can and ImsooDone1N
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i'm sorry but this is sickening and there isn't an excuse for his behavior. it's terrible. i'd immediately get in touch with you're counselor tomorrow, and press charges and get yourself out of that environment.

granted, it would mess up any sort of living situation you have. but there's always temporary housing situations like youth shelters, runaway shelters in major cities for these exact scenarios where it allows those in need a place to escape and a way out. i just can't fathom living there after this, knowing the type of person you're living with. you just wouldn't be able to have any sort of peace of mind, especially with you're past, being around a person like this.

i really hope you speak up ASAP about this and this person doesn't get away with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, MoreThanAFeeling, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
My counselors know that I may be living with a rapist but they do nothing. They say either a respite', a hospital or a shelter. Two are temporary and one would make my anxiety so bad id regret leaving here despite who im living with. I was homeless for over a year until this place and I've only been here for 5 weeks. I've told the housing people that im living with a potential rapist they didn't expedite my case. I've told police about the past date who grabbed my breast. They Didn't arrest him because it was only a sexual harassment. And I'm way older than what they would allow at a youth shelter. The only place I felt physically safe was at a friend's who rubbed guilt into my face about how people think he's crazy for helpibg ke so much so I suffocate being there. And with the virus there's no way I can go to a hospital and there's a good chance I could get it at the shelter because I suffer from insomnia and if I can't sleep at the shelter because of my anxiety my immune system will suffer plus when I'm highly anxious i lose my appetite. Like when i was at the hospital i lost so much weight because I was always anxious.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and 1 other person
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Do something. Even if it jeopardizes your living situation, this creep doesn't need to keep being smug and going around touching other people. This will be in the forefront of your mind so you need to take your power back and have the authorities contacted. He has violated and abused you in many ways and should not be allowed to get away with it. Get in contact with your counselor asap.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, MoreThanAFeeling, FusRohDracarys and 4 others
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
Do you know what it's like being homeless? Either shelter or outside which neither are safe, especially with the virus. I can't afford the hospital either. My advocate is probably asleep because she's not answering my text amd she's not going to do anything because she hasn't done anyting before when something similar happened a while ago. The counselor I'm talkibg to at nywell is pretty much saying go to a shelter. So I said this is how rapists get away with by taking advantage of the vulnerable. Her answer, "unfortunately yes."

My body is heating up. I'm sweating. I already suffer from insomnia. If I cant sleep then I lose my appetite which makes it easier to get the virus. Im in a tough spot.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i understand it jeopardizes you're living situation, but unfortunately, you don't deserve to be forced to put through more than you're already are going through.

youth shelters do have exceptions, you can think of other shelters as temporary and i understand you not wanting to go back to being homeless. even at-risk housing places for runaways, even if you're a young adult.

i'd also suggest getting in touch with non-profit Org's asap; people that are actually directly involved with such problems and scenarios like yours because THEY WENT THROUGH IT THEMSELVES. These people of such non-profit orgs will have way more understanding and support for you than any cop or counselor you come across, period.

honestly, you shouldn't even be forced to move out or go somewhere. this is HAPPENING TO YOU by someone else. why the hell should you be forced to move out or punished for someone elses actions? it sucks because people like cops and counselors start to want to do something or care when something actually happens, where you're actually harmed and people are forced to intervene, and that's when it'll be too late. i'd desperately get in-touch with officials of Non-profit orgs in you're city and domestically, and make an immediate case and plea to have you're cases expedited and for something to be done before ITS TOO LATE. Period.

----------

im going to attach a few links that may help.

link below in terms of any sort or crisis intervention that can expedite you're case and refocus the attention necessary for something to then be done.

and i definitely understand potentially not wanting to go to a hospital. but if its a specific hospital, for example, a type of hospital that houses a sexual assault response team, and sexual assault and violence intervention services and team; such places would make you feel more comfortable and would be more understanding and both have safe centers in NY.

Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention (SAVI) Program25-10 30th Avenue New York, NY 11102(212) 423-2140Click to view on map.

Bellevue Hospital Center Sexual Assault Response Team 462 First Avenue, Ground Floor #GA74 New York, NY 10016(212) 562 - 6046

Really hope this can help in anyway possible.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, MartyByrde, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
That's the problem. I've been doing this multiple times during my year and plus of being homeless. This isn't anything new. I've been desperately crying for help. My case manager won't do anything. In fact she delayed my application which resulted in having to reapply. The hospitals didn't help. And my advocate lawyer didn't do anything either. I've talked to safe horizon and they suggested a shelter but temporary but then I'll have no where to go. I'm really tired of all this. I've been exhausted. I just want to rest. I can't evwn get the treatment because my therapist ghosted me and most won't accept me because of my severity. And the one friend that let me stay quilted me so much I've thrown up so many times and suffocated.

There's no where for people like me to go. No one can help me amd if they can they don't want to because as one person said I'm a liability. Yes that's a therapist.
The Queens hospital and Bellevue both ridiculed me, laughed right in my face saying how they feel sorry for my bf(though he was just a friend( and how dramatic I was. Oh when i was hospitalized at Bellevue they threatened to evict me and saying if they start the eviction process it'll go on my record and itd be hard to rent a place in the future.
The Queens hospital and Bellevue both ridiculed me, laughed right in my face saying how they feel sorry for my bf(though he was just a friend( and how dramatic I was. Oh when i was hospitalized at Bellevue they threatened to evict me and saying if they start the eviction process it'll go on my record and itd be hard to rent a place in the future.
That's the problem. I've been doing this multiple times during my year and plus of being homeless. This isn't anything new. I've been desperately crying for help. My case manager won't do anything. In fact she delayed my application which resulted in having to reapply. The hospitals didn't help. And my advocate lawyer didn't do anything either. I've talked to safe horizon and they suggested a shelter but temporary but then I'll have no where to go. I'm really tired of all this. I've been exhausted. I just want to rest. I can't evwn get the treatment because my therapist ghosted me and most won't accept me because of my severity. And the one friend that let me stay quilted me so much I've thrown up so many times and suffocated.

There's no where for people like me to go. No one can help me amd if they can they don't want to because as one person said I'm a liability. Yes that's a therapist.
And they even got the cops involved.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and ImsooDone1N
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018

And they even got the cops involved.
Do you have family that you can stay with, even if it's temporary?

what have the cops said or done? I know you said you still have a case pending. You should go to them with the the company of you're counselor to inform them about this incident and for you to be followed up with and for action and something to be done.

i hope you're counselor does something about this tomorrow morning. it's literally an active incident that just happened, and should be followed up on and something should immediately be done. if you're counselor does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, that's neglect. and honestly, you've been absolutely neglected this entire time. but the onus right now is on you're counselor.

i really don't know what else to say, other than attempting to somehow sleep, get a nap in (which i'm not sure how you can do because of an experience you just went through), but somehow being able to be sort of refreshed for tomorrow, so you can be able to speak in-depth of what's happened tonight with you're counselor and have the energy to speak up, and follow suit by going to the cops.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
My parents are dead and my relatives are in Japan. My sister wants me in an asylum and has blocked me.

Honestly I don't know what's going on anymore. I couldn't follow up with the case where my date grabbed me because when I stayed with my friend I couldn't leave because his building has strict visitors rule. Other cases I've told my advocate who is a lawyer and my case manager for the housing. Despite telling them how I've heen many times sexually harassed they didn't do anything. The cops just took reports because they can't do anything. With another ex roommate who called cops every week i was told to take her to civil court because they can't do anything and because we weren't in a relationship it wouldn't be considered donestic violence.

Also I can't call amd talk because I have no privacy. My bed area is partitioned by organza curtains. That's a really thin fabric and he has no concept of personal space so he'll open the curtain and he has done this when I was asleep. I know because he told me he checked in earlier but i was asleep. So I need sonething that I can text but that becomes limited. I can't win. I'm not keant to be here. Im not welcomed or wanted. Life wants me to fail. It just wants to bully me to death.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
You're in a tight spot and roommate situations are already stressful as is... (I refuse to get a roommate opposite gender, too many issues.) I do strict checks on people before I want to be friends with them let alone a roommate. Can you knock on some doors and push some doors in? What I mean is have people expedite things. This is not time to lay low. Be as assertive as possible.
Best,
Lorn

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and ImsooDone1N
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
My parents are dead and my relatives are in Japan. My sister wants me in an asylum and has blocked me.

Honestly I don't know what's going on anymore. I couldn't follow up with the case where my date grabbed me because when I stayed with my friend I couldn't leave because his building has strict visitors rule. Other cases I've told my advocate who is a lawyer and my case manager for the housing. Despite telling them how I've heen many times sexually harassed they didn't do anything. The cops just took reports because they can't do anything. With another ex roommate who called cops every week i was told to take her to civil court because they can't do anything and because we weren't in a relationship it wouldn't be considered donestic violence.

Also I can't call amd talk because I have no privacy. My bed area is partitioned by organza curtains. That's a really thin fabric and he has no concept of personal space so he'll open the curtain and he has done this when I was asleep. I know because he told me he checked in earlier but i was asleep. So I need sonething that I can text but that becomes limited. I can't win. I'm not keant to be here. Im not welcomed or wanted. Life wants me to fail. It just wants to bully me to death.
i can't imagine what you're going through, but i understand being trapped and feeling like there's just no way out.

don't force yourself to become more overwhelmed than how you're already feeling by focusing on previous cases, and i know that's easier said than done. focus on this incident at hand, try and take a day by day approach and start tomorrow by figuring out how and what to say to you're counselor that can force her to understand and actually do something about this cause this literally just happened and can't be neglected cause it's fresh. and aim to get the cops involved, one case is something, but two cases, then three cases, this is literally ongoing incidents that you're directly involved in.

none of these people understand what you're going through and take it as if it's any other case. i really hope you try and speak to officials of non-profit org's in NY; that volunteer in making a difference and bringing justice to people like you because they've gone through the very same experiences that you're battling through. that's you're absolute best opportunity and place in finding someone who will honestly hear you out and want to make a difference and do something for you; someone who's gone through what you've gone through and allows you to have you're voice heard.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can and ImsooDone1N
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
My case is considered urgent. When I first went for a housing interview i told them everythibg. They agreed I needed my own place but they didnt have any available. But they made my case urgent to expedite. Couple of months and my second interview. I was told they have a place and i would hear back but most likely because of the virus nothing. I cant contact them so it has to be done by my case manager and she said she called ans left them a message. But the problem is she's not acrively pursuing. If it were up to me id be on top of this but the whole system is so ridiculous it can only be done through my case manager who kept delaying my application and sent it the day before it was expired just to be told we didnt have all the info. Its crazy because she told me tlfor three weeks she only has to upload and send. So as a result I had to get reevaluated and reapply which made my case delayed. I started workibg with my advocate January of last year. She said the hospitals would help and start the process. Nope. Then I got in cobtact with three of four organizarions that help soneobe lije me with housing. No case manager. Finally I got the one I have now late summer. And meanwhile I was told the housibg would be about 6 months. And throughout all this they know what I've gobe through. So if they didn't do anything then they can't do anything now. Especually with tge virus. They always say respite, shelter or hospital. There was sonething else I forgot. Sorry for the typos. I'm just really angry and I'm typing as fast as i can. I'm just so mad. The guy tried to go back to sleep without apologizibg so when I called him out on it he's like im sorry. Are you going to accept my apology. Pike seriously. But what's really fucked up is that this is still the only option I have. Oh and my case manager said I'm lazy and not trying hard enough. Meanwhile I tried to leave my friends place so I can get a place and get my I'd reissued because my renewed id that was mailed to me was never given to me by the ex roommate who called the cops every week. The one i need to take to civil court but how can I when I'm cobstantly lookibg for a place.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
we completely understand what you're trying to say, don't worry about grammar and if you're making sense.

i get thinking that just cause nothings happened or got done, that it won't now, especially because of the virus. but we don't know that for sure. reaching out to both you're counselor and case manager tomorrow and talking about this new issue and experience places a strain and more pressure on them to have something done, cause now its EXTREMELY SERIOUS AND THE ONUS IS ON THEM to get something done. Cause god forbid, something worse happens, it's blood on their hands. My point is reach out with an emphasis tomorrow to get something done and tell them about what just happened to you tonight. we don't know what and how this whole process will change, cause honestly, this experience can put it over the top and have something done and the process move abit faster now.

as for an apology, an apology from a person like that isn't enough. i get wanting that, but that's the least you deserve. an apology should've occured, as soon as you called him out for what he did, a sincere apology; not asking for one after further calling him out. he genuinly doesn't give a shit and an apology now is of no value and people like you deserve nothing but justice through seeing that person pay for their actions, and anything less is absolutely worthless.

the forum will always be here, and i hope talking to us has sort of been able to help you tonight and calm you abit, i don't really know if its been helpful, but i hope it has. and i hope you know WE UNDERSTAND. and you aren't alone.

i hope you get some sort of rest and nap in before dealing with all of this tomorrow as a way in having energy to continue to be able to fight you're battles.

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, ImsooDone1N and Deleted member 1465
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
we completely understand what you're trying to say, don't worry about grammar and if you're making sense.

i get thinking that just cause nothings happened or got done, that it won't now, especially because of the virus. but we don't know that for sure. reaching out to both you're counselor and case manager tomorrow and talking about this new issue and experience places a strain and more pressure on them to have something done, cause now its EXTREMELY SERIOUS AND THE ONUS IS ON THEM to get something done. Cause god forbid, something worse happens, it's blood on their hands. My point is reach out with an emphasis tomorrow to get something done and tell them about what just happened to you tonight. we don't know what and how this whole process will change, cause honestly, this experience can put it over the top and have something done and the process move abit faster now.

as for an apology, an apology from a person like that isn't enough. i get wanting that, but that's the least you deserve. an apology should've occured, as soon as you called him out for what he did, a sincere apology; not asking for one after further calling him out. he genuinly doesn't give a shit and an apology now is of no value and people like you deserve nothing but justice through seeing that person pay for their actions, and anything less is absolutely worthless.

the forum will always be here, and i hope talking to us has sort of been able to help you tonight and calm you abit, i don't really know if its been helpful, but i hope it has. and i hope you know WE UNDERSTAND. and you aren't alone.

i hope you get some sort of rest and nap in before dealing with all of this tomorrow as a way in having energy to continue to be able to fight you're battles.
Thank you so much! It has helped me a lot. If anything more than the emergency/crisis counselor. I just emailed a staff at safe horizon. I already texted my advocate who's a lawyer before I posted here so hopefully I can stay awake because it's 6 am now and if i sleep now I dont know if I'll be able to wake up to follow up. But I know I'll just be disappointed because their solutions are temporary-a bandaid on a woubd that needs stitches. They dobt care about what I would have to do after my stay at the temporary places are up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, ImsooDone1N and Deleted member 1465
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Thank you so much! It has helped me a lot. If anything more than the emergency/crisis counselor. I just emailed a staff at safe horizon. I already texted my advocate who's a lawyer before I posted here so hopefully I can stay awake because it's 6 am now and if i sleep now I dont know if I'll be able to wake up to follow up. But I know I'll just be disappointed because their solutions are temporary-a bandaid on a woubd that needs stitches. They dobt care about what I would have to do after my stay at the temporary places are up.
find someone who does. i live in Canada, but i can tell you, non-profit organizations for specific issues like this are the perfect place. trust me from experience. they help ALOT. people who care and understand because they went through things just like you.

get a jump-start tomorrow in reaching out to non-profits, i gurantee you will find help and people who care as much as we do. i really really REALLY hope you try and do this, it helps and makes a huge difference when u find someone who cares.

its also 6 am here and i'm not gonna continue to keep u up. get rest, perhaps some sort of alarm as well, and plan on doing what's right tomorrow and continue fighting this battle.

and i hope you come back tomorrow with positive news and an update that changes everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MartyByrde, Weeping Garbage Can, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
My case manager said she'll call the housibg where i interviewed again today. No response from my advocate who is a lawyer.
find someone who does. i live in Canada, but i can tell you, non-profit organizations for specific issues like this are the perfect place. trust me from experience. they help ALOT. people who care and understand because they went through things just like you.

get a jump-start tomorrow in reaching out to non-profits, i gurantee you will find help and people who care as much as we do. i really really REALLY hope you try and do this, it helps and makes a huge difference when u find someone who cares.

its also 6 am here and i'm not gonna continue to keep u up. get rest, perhaps some sort of alarm as well, and plan on doing what's right tomorrow and continue fighting this battle.

and i hope you come back tomorrow with positive news and an update that changes everything.
Thisthank you so much. Yes I've emailed after looking at the links you've provided me. Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it. Okay I'm going to go because I'm going to have to cry now.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 1465, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Do you know what it's like being homeless? Either shelter or outside which neither are safe, especially with the virus. I can't afford the hospital either. My advocate is probably asleep because she's not answering my text amd she's not going to do anything because she hasn't done anyting before when something similar happened a while ago. The counselor I'm talkibg to at nywell is pretty much saying go to a shelter. So I said this is how rapists get away with by taking advantage of the vulnerable. Her answer, "unfortunately yes."

My body is heating up. I'm sweating. I already suffer from insomnia. If I cant sleep then I lose my appetite which makes it easier to get the virus. Im in a tough spot.

Wich country are you in? Have you ever considered an Emmaus?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I am in America
They have those there to. You can live there for free, if you give back to the community. Im not sure how your situation is regarding school or whatever, but maybe its an option?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Okay, please this is serious. That is absolutely rape & Is sick & disgusting behavior. Even worse being he knew your history. I really urge you to get help even if feels easier to not. No one deserves to be mistreated like that & he has absolutely NO excuse. I logged out & saw this & logged back in. I see a lot of great advice here. I really hope that you dont stay silent, but instead draw the line here. Im so sorry that you have to deal with this; I can relate in many ways (I've anxiety,ptsd,ocd etc) but this is about you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, puppy9 and 2 others
Cashewmilk

Cashewmilk

Specialist
Mar 10, 2020
You should try to go to the news, or on Twitter, on social media, tell your story and call these people out who aren't helping. I totally relate, I'd much rather stay in my mentally abusive home than go to a shelter and live on the streets.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and puppy9
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
For when the quarantine is over, this place offers free self-defense classes and martial arts. They may also have other resources such as organizations you can contact for assistance.

Edit: I would start researching ways to booby trap my belongings. I once lived with roommates in an open environment, I bought a gun case with combo locks for my journals. I would also sleep with a knife under my pillow so if I woke up to that shit again I could pull it out and tell him I was going to cut off his junk and then he'd have a real reason for social anxiety -- I would scream it, and the roommate(s) would wake up and how could he explain being in your space? Of course after that I'd have to move the knife because if he was persistent enough, the first thing he'd do would be to put his hand under the pillow while I was asleep. I would also hide a digital recorder or a camera to record while I'm sleeping.

Fuck him. I'd fight. Don't let this shit bag win without really working for it. And don't ever leave a drink out unattended.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, pole and Weeping Garbage Can
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
My heart hurts for you. Some people are so fucking terrible I swear they have shit for souls. You have true patience. I would have not been able to take the same abuse without lashing out in pure rage. Know that you don't deserve this treatment.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020
My case manager said she'll call the housibg where i interviewed again today. No response from my advocate who is a lawyer.

Thisthank you so much. Yes I've emailed after looking at the links you've provided me. Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it. Okay I'm going to go because I'm going to have to cry now.
I'm so sorry this is happening to you! So not right! Do you have any update for us? Where you able to get ahold of your advocate or hear back at all from your case manager or any of the non-profits that you reached out to? Want to see you get out of this situation!

Peace and hugs!!!

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
And non apologetic. He's back asleep like he did nothing wrong. His defense
"I'm socially awkward. I don't know how this works. It's human nature thought you might like it. I like you" amd he said it's not "rape". Well what makes him think I would like it when i didn't kiss him when he tried to. It's 3am i have no where to go, I was homeless for over a year until I found this cheap place and only because my advocates kept screwing my housing process and the corona virus. This is the fourth time something lije this has happened within 6 months and he KNEW I've been raped in the past and my PTSD and anxiety and ocd are so debilitaring im disabled. I feel like a trapped idiot. I thought he was sensitive about my anxiety.

I wonder how many times he has done this and I didn't catch him doing it. When I asked what he's doing he said "I was touching your legs" and when I asked if he knew what he was touching he played stupid and said "well my arms are long and mumbled something else".

This is exactly like when a guy I went on a date with touched my breast over my coat in a cab because he thought "I would like it and boost my confidence".

Fuck my life. Fuck this world. Fuck the fucking assholes. I'm seriously thinking about calling the cops amd jumping out of the window.
I can't take this anymore. What the fuck did I do?

I'm sorry this has happened to you he obviously knows your vulnerable and the pervert is taking advantage, I would report him as he obviously targeting vulnerable people so there may be a good chance other victims have filed police reports against him.

I understand you don't want to risk being made homeless so I would look at other measures to protect yourself and prevent him gaining access to your room, you could use different measures for example a simple easy to fit bolt or lock on your door to keep him out or a entry alarm to give you a warning someone has opened your door or at least scare him off.

Below I found a simple cheap effective entry door alarm, you can use strong double sided sellotape strips so you don't need to screw it to the door or two simple cheap easy to fit door bolts to keep him out, anyway I wish you the best at least keeping him out of your room you will sleep better and you can think more clearly knowing your protected and you can think about reporting him.:heart:

Amazon product ASIN B00A8L1WG2
Amazon product ASIN B07Y4XGX5P

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I'm sorry this has happened to you he obviously knows your vulnerable and the pervert is taking advantage, I would report him as he obviously targeting vulnerable people so there may be a good chance other victims have filed police reports against him.

I understand you don't want to risk being made homeless so I would look at other measures to protect yourself and prevent him gaining access to your room, you could use different measures for example a simple easy to fit bolt or lock on your door to keep him out or a entry alarm to give you a warning someone has opened your door or at least scare him off.

Below I found a simple cheap effective entry door alarm, you can use strong double sided sellotape strips so you don't need to screw it to the door or two simple cheap easy to fit door bolts to keep him out, anyway I wish you the best at least keeping him out of your room you will sleep better and you can think more clearly knowing your protected and you can think about reporting him.:heart:

She doesn't have a door. Her space is separated by curtains.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Jumper Geo