ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023
If there was a button I could press that would take me away from here without any effort or issue, I would. Then I remember that button exists, and it's the trigger of a gun …

I can't ctb. It takes too much effort, and I'm afraid of what would happen if I failed. I just wish I never existed, i don't know why I was born considering I have no passions or drive and my parents don't even love each other anymore. I'm just so tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: ihatethisplanet, thewalkingdread, Gonnerr and 7 others
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Humans are scared of the unknown, they're scared of failing and of having to fight their SI. That's why almost all of us wish to never be born to begin with or for someone else to make decision of dying for us. Having to make that choice for yourself is the biggest struggle we can ever face.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Abandoned Character, EvisceratedJester and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish I never existed more than anything, as if one never exists they are incapable of suffering, I understand that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, sserafim and ppie41
qonav

qonav

carry me away in melting tenderness.
Nov 1, 2023
Wouldn't that be wonderful, a button that can make it all go away. The pain of existence is strange and solitary since its so different in each person, I think we can never fully understand someone elses pain only sympathise or be hurt by the fact they are hurting, but never be able to share that emotion, it's lonely.
There's a popular quote from a russian novel called Anna Karenina; "All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way." I think it also applies to the depressed, lonely and suicidal.

I don't know your life's circumstances but if there's any warmth or comfort that aliviates the pain I hope you can hold onto it, if not I hope you will find it soon.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, ThisIsLife, sserafim and 1 other person
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
If there was a button I could press that would take me away from here without any effort or issue, I would. Then I remember that button exists, and it's the trigger of a gun …

I can't ctb. It takes too much effort, and I'm afraid of what would happen if I failed. I just wish I never existed, i don't know why I was born considering I have no passions or drive and my parents don't even love each other anymore. I'm just so tired.
have u seen the 1444 suicide livestream. I don't have enough money for a gun but I would 100% do it if you don't care about the way you look like

Reactions: thewalkingdread
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Same, I wish there were a button I could press so that I could just disappear from existence. The main thing preventing me from ctb is the risk and consequences of failure, as well as my fear of it. I'd hate to end up with permanent damage from a failed attempt. It would've been better to never have attempted in the first place. I wish I could die in my sleep so I would never have to wake up again. My ideal method is VAD because it's 100% guaranteed and there's no risk that I wouldn't succeed. I just hate how there's an element of risk involved in ctb.

Reactions: thewalkingdread and PanaxMan
ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023
Same, I wish there were a button I could press so that I could just disappear from existence. The main thing preventing me from ctb is the risk and consequences of failure, as well as my fear of it. I'd hate to end up with permanent damage from a failed attempt. It would've been better to never have attempted in the first place. I wish I could die in my sleep so I would never have to wake up again. My ideal method is VAD because it's 100% guaranteed and there's no risk that I wouldn't succeed. I just hate how there's an element of risk involved in ctb.
What's VAD? I haven't heard about anybody talking about it on here

Reactions: sserafim
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes that button is easy but so hard at the same time , we are in this matrix if i can say , and we are hard wired to not pull the plug.

But if we do 2 things can happen like computer programming ( you know the 0 and 1 ).

0 = nothingness forever like before you were born.

1 = you will be in heaven and you will have all the explanation.

0 is most likely because we are just a small chain in the evolution , human thinks they are so special and the center of universe and god. Its crazy to think that.

But i could be wrong , i hope for 1 because it would be maniac to let us live that life , hard fought life with no explanation. A lost of space and time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ppie41, sserafim and thewalkingdread
R

refused

Oct 31, 2023
@ppie41

Sounds like you're suffering. Sorry you're having to experience that. I sometimes feel like I wish I had never been born. It's on and off, always. Very confusing, but I try to take it day by day. There are good days too. You ever get a few good days in the mix?

Reactions: ppie41 and Abandoned Character
ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023
Yes, I do. Those days are what give me the strength to keep on going, thanks for making me think about that. You seem very kind <3
@ppie41

Sounds like you're suffering. Sorry you're having to experience that. I sometimes feel like I wish I had never been born. It's on and off, always. Very confusing, but I try to take it day by day. There are good days too. You ever get a few good days in the mix?

• Love
Reactions: refused
ihatethisplanet

ihatethisplanet

Jun 21, 2023
I dream of an ejection button like fighter pilots have. I've been considering mixing a bottle of benzos, 20 hydrocodone WITHOUT acetaminophen, anti-nausea meds and a heavy dose of whiskey to see if it'll do it, but I'm also afraid of failing.