BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
This is truly the most supportive website and I'm grateful for stumbling across it. I'm glad to see that people here are so kind and honest; it's very refreshing and helps me feel like an actual human being.

Peace be with anyone who happens to read this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Epsilon0, Élégie, throwaway678- and 12 others
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
It's nice you feel that way, just don't let your guard down though. People may seem nice, and sometimes they may have a hidden motive for being nice . Be wary of scams, or people who want to help you ctb. If something is too good to be true then stay away from that person. Peace to you as well.

Reactions: Epsilon0, mediocre, GoodPersonEffed and 4 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I feel oddly normal in this community. It's the one place where I can unleash the darkness within, without feeling stared at as if I just skinned a kitten.

Don't know about it being "honest", but I have seen a lot of kindness.

• Love
Reactions: Brink, Élégie, NekoNomNom and 5 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
It's nice you feel that way, just don't let your guard down though. People may seem nice, and sometimes they may have a hidden motive for being nice . Be wary of scams, or people who want to help you ctb. If something is too good to be true then stay away from that person. Peace to you as well.
Oh, I'm always on edge. You can never be too careful, especially on a website of this nature. People know that we're vulnerable and will absolutely take advantage of it.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Epsilon0, K-O and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Good to be wary, I never trust anyone who tells me what I reckon they think I want to hear. Luckily this place has lots of people who try and tell it straight in the spirit of earnestness. There is indeed a dark underbelly to this place, and not just the obvious one given the subject matter.
However, I've found support here that may have saved my life. People who listen and don't judge, people who are proud of me for taking tiny steps forward even though I'm terrified.

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0, Myforevercharlie and K-O
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Very thankful to have stumbled across it also ❤ I'm surprised to have found it because I don't engage with the internet often lol But I came across this site like most others so I'm thankful to have engage in the use of the internet a little more that day.

I've watched my suicidal ideation go down and everything that I've kept pent up inside of me has slowly disappeared. Still many more ranting threads from me :wink: :hug:

Essentially, I've gotten through many a bad night (and impulsive decisions). Just by coming to this site

• Hugs
Reactions: Epsilon0, TheSoulless and Brick In The Wall
T

throwaway678-

May 10, 2020
I'm glad I found this site. Very supportive community who understand what I'm going through.

Reactions: Evermore