TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I'm morbidly obese. I weigh 265 lbs. I'm 5' 9'' and I'm tired of this life. I'm not exactly tired of my height just simply being a fat ass. I didn't ctb when I said I was going to but I'm still thinking about doing it.

Almost all my life I've been fat but these past two years have been my worst in terms of my weight. I haven't exercised in years and I'm constantly getting drunk. I'm in a relationship i don't want to be in and I can't control my eating habits. I had like 5 24 packs of coca cola in my room and I gave them away to see if that would help losing weight. I'm a big coke drinker and I eat unhealthy foods. It also doesn't help that I gain weight easily. I have a body type that gets fat quickly.

Anyways, i would like to weigh 175 lbs like i use to 2 years ago but I don't know if it's even possible for me at this point.

It also doesn't help that I live with people who are obese. My mom and brother. I wear 3XL shirts and I constantly have to wear sweatpants because jeans don't fit me. I eat hot cheetos constantly and greasy food. I also eat alot of pizza.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Still
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I noticed when you are living or around obese they will try to keep you obese . I am picking up significant weight for the very first time in life due to CV19 and staying indoors and it's not fun.

TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I noticed when you are living or around obese they will try to keep you obese . I am picking up significant weight for the very first time in life due to CV19 and staying indoors and it's not fun.
Yeah, exactly. I don't want to blame it on just my obese family but also on myself. I eat sugar which is also something making me become obese. Just the foods i have been regularly eating is what is making me fat right now. I eat mcdonald's alot too and fast food in general so that's definitely something I need to stay away from.