got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
i'm really just not sure anymore. of anything.

i want to die. and i find myself constantly thinking about dying while i'm supposed to be living.

i have no friends (and this is not an exaggeration). i've always been on the loner side. i have people i'm cool with and can kick it with, but at the end of the day it's only me. i'm always the one reaching out first. if i dont, i won't hear from anyone.

my family... if you can call them that.. think i'm a loser. and they aren't afraid to voice it. the one person i held so close died in december.

i don't know why i haven't followed through yet. i don't want to be here anymore. but yet i'm still here. when i sit and think about it, i can't identify a specific reason as to why i haven't or if there's something i'm hanging on to.

maybe it's the hopes that someone will do the dirty work for me so i don't have to do it. i don't know. but i know that everyone would be better off. i wouldn't be a burden anymore.

so, why not...

sincerely, fiona c.​

• Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Deleted member 17331 and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im so sorry for your loss. My condolences.

Im in a similiar spot and i feel for you. I lost someone very close, and he was the only person who cared, and didnt consider me to be a failure.

I cant offer many words of comfort as i struggle with my own self, all alone, but i can tell you that you can talk to me any time.

I wish i could help you. I wish someone would end me as well.

• Love
Reactions: got2beFionaC
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
I know the pain. I also lost last year someone who meant everything to me. It's that loss which showed me the way towards CTB. Btw, also a loner.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: got2beFionaC and AnxietyAttack44