• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
Just really wanna share my thoughts with someone cuz I can't trust anyone in my life. idk everything feels so risky to me right now. Like a few weeks ago I fucked up realistically, because I'd been practicing going to the bridge trying to overcome my fear of jumping, and I had got everything ready (note etc.) inside my flat, and I was committed. But for some reason on that night, and it was only like 12.30am so not even that late, I was just so sure I was being followed, and all along the bridge I could hear someone like cat-calling me, and so I was rushing to get to the other side where it is quieter and my thinking was just I've gotta jump before whoever is following me catches up with me.

So then I get onto the side of the bridge and I'm hustling to get far enough along that I would be jumping into the water, and there are still a few cars, but I was speed walking and no one was slowing down so I thought I was okay. And there was a storm so the wind was super strong and I was climbing up so I could get over the railing at the side, and I gave myself a countdown from 30 because I was freaking out about jumping and freaking out about whoever was following me at the same time, and I'm not such a fucking idiot to think I can just stand on the edge of a bridge for any length of time before someone comes along and sees me.

And I was only on like 12 when some woman stops her car and starts shouting and she grabs me and then before I know it there are like three police cars and everything has gone to shit, and I feel so fucking stupid because what was I even doing hanging around for 30 seconds in the first place. Like i am smarter than that and I should have been smarter than that and not got caught.

But then everyone is questioning me, and cuz I'm a girl and I'm still young everyone is assuming I'm drunk and I've been out partying and I'm trying to go with it and lie my way out but they still take me to the police station and i'm trying not to freak out but not doing a good job. And then they're taking me to the hospital, and obviously I don't want to go but I'm going with it because if I'm cooperative then I have a better chance to get out. But then I speak to the nurses and tell them it was a mistake and I was just upset and everything is fine and I just want to go home, but they are not satisfied and they want me to speak to their doctor and I've been in the system long enough to know that means I'm most likely getting sectioned, so I'm trying to fight off the police and they have me in handcuffs face down on the floor, and one of them has his arm across my neck chocking me, and we do that for like 3 hours while we wait for the doctor. and then I tell her the same that I was just drunk and I'd had a fight with my boyfriend and trying to play the stupid girl they obviously thought I was. But they don't buy it and I get sectioned and then I'm in the hospital for five days and I'm freaking out the whole time because I don't want to be kept in for months again, and I'm doing my best but the only thing I really can do in that situation is hit my head against the wall over and over.

And then they all get upset at the hospital because my whole face had swollen up and they were worried I had a brain injury so they took me to A&E. but it was just concussion so they took me back to the psych ward and then the doctor let me go, but said I needed to see the bloody Crisis Team and stay with my mum. then less than a week later I got admitted again, because I can't stay at my mum's house because the police are watching the house and I can't trust her because for all I know she's working with the police. And all I am saying is I want to go back to my flat and somehow they take that as I should be sectioned again. and then once I'm in the hospital they are searching me and they realise I self harmed (which I had to do because my mum was locking me in her house and I needed to get out and she would have to let me go if I had to get my arm stitched back together, only then the police showed up and brought me to the psych hospital instead). And all the nurses start freaking out about the cut even though I know what I'm doing, and they are making shit up saying they could see the bone which was just such a fucking lie because I did it and it was fine.

So then they let me out because I kept hitting my head on the wall and their stupid injections were not stopping me and thankfully they realised it was not productive to keep me there. And I've been at my mum's house for a week, but it is not okay because the police are still watching the house, I still can't trust my mum, everyone is trying to tell me I am paranoid, and I still have so many meetings with doctors and nurses to try and get through and everyone is just waiting for me to slip up and say something incriminating so they can section me again. and it is so fucking stressful and I am so scared and they are trying to pin all kinds of shit on me saying I am not in control of myself or that I am psychotic and I don't know what I'm going to do.

My SN arrived on monday and it's at my flat, but I don't know when I'm gonna be allowed to go back to my flat, and I cannot risk messing up, especially with the SN because no one knows I have it, and no one knows I even know about SN as a method and I need to keep it that way. So I'm thinking I need a night at my flat to take it, so that no one is gonna catch me (taking it at my mum's house would be dumb because she could catch me) but I don't know how to persuade them to let me do that, and I am so scared I am gonna slip up before I get the chance or that the police are gonna catch up with me or break into the house and everything is so scary right now and I cannot let anyone know what I'm thinking.

I've made such a fucking mess of everything and even though everything has gone to shit, I'm still so scared of dying and I don't know how to get over that either.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Ε. Η. R., tiger b and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible what you've been through, it's disgusts me how people cannot have the option to just die in peace when they wish to without other people so cruelly interfering. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: k7654321 and WAITING TO DIE
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
Terrible. I'm so sorry for you.
This all happened in one of the USA states? Does such punitive medicine really exist in developed countries?

Reactions: DeadHead and WAITING TO DIE
K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
Terrible. I'm so sorry for you.
This all happened in one of the USA states? Does such punitive medicine really exist in developed countries?
UK. The NHS say they want to help people, but ultimately they and the police literally just make people's lives so much worse. The way people are treated in hospital is so disgusting - people with learning disabilities, or brain injuries being held on mental health wards and restrained and dragged around - it is so sickening

• Aww..
Reactions: DeadHead and Ε. Η. R.
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
If you still see a light of hope, don't rush with ctb.

• Love
Reactions: k7654321
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
Thats absolutely horrible, i hate that that happened to you. But id also hate to see you go, there is fun to be had in life if you seek it out. Why do you not trust your mom? Shes probably just extremely terrified of the thought of losing you so shes being as protective as she can. Like you said youre still young, theres still time to fix shit if you have even a little bit of hope left. I hope you get the peace you deserve though.

K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
Thats absolutely horrible, i hate that that happened to you. But id also hate to see you go, there is fun to be had in life if you seek it out. Why do you not trust your mom? Shes probably just extremely terrified of the thought of losing you so shes being as protective as she can. Like you said youre still young, theres still time to fix shit if you have even a little bit of hope left. I hope you get the peace you deserve though.
It's just so hard to figure things out. I don't know if my mum just wants me locked in a hospital ward, or if she's speaking with the police to try and get me locked up. It's hard because I know I am young but at the same time, life in hospital is not a life that I want

C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
It's just so hard to figure things out. I don't know if my mum just wants me locked in a hospital ward, or if she's speaking with the police to try and get me locked up. It's hard because I know I am young but at the same time, life in hospital is not a life that I want
Im sure your mom just wants the best for you and does not want to see you locked up in a hospital either. I get it though hospitals really suck.. I get admitted to one pretty regularly usually for a month+ and my supposed friends dont even come visit me. Its difficult I dont rly understand why good people get all these bad things happening to them.