M

MyFinalProject

Oct 11, 2022
A while ago I still had hope that things would get better, but they never did. I hate myself for still breathing, sometimes breathing is suffocating. I don't feel hungry and I don't feel like getting out of bed. Everything sucks, but thinking about my CTB plan it's the only thing that makes me feel less worse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pole, makethepainstop, Rocinante and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
A while ago I still had hope that things would get better, but they never did. I hate myself for still breathing, sometimes breathing is suffocating. I don't feel hungry and I don't feel like getting out of bed. Everything sucks, but thinking about my CTB plan it's the only thing that makes me feel less worse.
I am sorry you are hurting and in pain, there are just some of us I believe are born to suffer. It is a shame too as so many of us here are actually good people. I send you a hug from my anonymous place on the web.

• Love
Reactions: MyFinalProject
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do believe that for many people it can be a relief just having a plan to exit this world and knowing that there is a way out. It can certainly be dreadful to feel trapped here in this world. For me personally the thought of being dead has always been a comfort as I see nothing more ideal than being permanently free from everything and finally being able to rest. Existing can certainly be tiring when you have to endure a life that you hate, but I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: MyFinalProject