struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
OK so. I am a manager of a media thing. Sometimes we visit relevant festivals and just hang out there or sell stuff. Recently there's been a really crappy incident.

I wanted to go to one in particular, let's call it festival A. I wanted to invite a guy B with me to perform together. And I also invited guy C to go with us.

It ended up like this. Guy B thought I tried to steal his performance. Talking didn't really work. After a few days I see guy B performing on his own at festival A… WITH guy C. They both fucking ditched me and took my place at a festival. I couldn't get another one.

I fucking hate people. Sometimes it feels like just a few have a fucking conscience and common sense.

I accept that I lost but I can fucking promise the revenge on this bitch.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and MeltingBrain
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
guy B and guy C are definitely assholes

Reactions: struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
guy B and guy C are definitely assholes
Where do I even begin. Guy B started a scandal about me allegedly stealing his act and demanded money for his contribution. I was like OK, what's the price. And he never told the price. Because the fucking ass performs for fun, for free, and of course he lied.
And guy C just went with it. After I practically handed him a festival previously. Helped him with everything in September.
I… I'm just at a loss for words.

• Hugs
Reactions: abcz and loopdaloop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly awful how many humans are so unnecessarily cruel and create so much suffering. To me humans certainly are the worst species.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
You know where you stand with those people, going forward.

Reactions: struggles_inc