• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
ive always been sheltered my life my parents never let me outside or have irl friends and now im an autistic neet who has no friends and has 0 social skillls because i never had the chance to devlop them. i drive everyone away because i dont know how to proprerlyu interact with poeople. i just want a second chance i plan to ctb tonigtht i just want someone to be there while i do like on call or smth idk .. i just really dont like my parents because the way they raised me has fucked my life and future

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles, Roseate, whywere and 2 others
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I'm not going to try and convince you to change your mind but I understand exactly how you feel. I don't have autistic but I was sheltered too, I wasn't allowed to have or hang out with friends, and I was applauded for not having friends and I'm just as messed up now and alone and no one to talk to and I want you to know, you're not alone in how you're feeling. It can seriously mess up your mind being so alone and lonely and having no external connection outside your family, if that. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone, you can always message me if you ever need to talk. You don't have to be alone and what you're feeling is 100 percent valid. It's not you.

• Hugs
Reactions: bigworm
bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
I'm not going to try and convince you to change your mind but I understand exactly how you feel. I don't have autistic but I was sheltered too, I wasn't allowed to have or hang out with friends, and I was applauded for not having friends and I'm just as messed up now and alone and no one to talk to and I want you to know, you're not alone in how you're feeling. It can seriously mess up your mind being so alone and lonely and having no external connection outside your family, if that. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone, you can always message me if you ever need to talk. You don't have to be alone and what you're feeling is 100 percent valid. It's not you.
im sorry id rather not talk atm thank you for the offer though