andromedakun

andromedakun

Never a God
Jun 11, 2023
So i tried to ctb again just now. Partial hanging. Almost made it. Found the sweet spot and could feel my consciousness fading. But i couldnt do it. What more my cat started scratching at my door. I can't do this anymore im so tired. Does anyone have any tips for overcoming SI? Im so desperate to be done with this pathetic excuse of a life. I just want to be gone. Im gonna try again tomorrow. I really hope its the last time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: corazon, kunikuzushi, AvoidingMyself and 10 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SI is such a beast to defeat. Sorry your attempt failed. If you can only go with hanging you may have to consider full suspension. I hope you can find peace!

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Maybe consider doing a substance to calm you down? SI really affected me while practicing partial until I started drinking before going through the steps. I'm sure benzo's could help.

• Love
Reactions: andromedakun and SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It's such a bummer, isn't it. If you drink, then maybe have a couple of glasses an hour or so before you try to ctb, stick on a favourite CD or TV programme. Just anything to relax you that wee bit.

• Love
Reactions: andromedakun
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
So i tried to ctb again just now. Partial hanging. Almost made it. Found the sweet spot and could feel my consciousness fading. But i couldnt do it. What more my cat started scratching at my door. I can't do this anymore im so tired. Does anyone have any tips for overcoming SI? Im so desperate to be done with this pathetic excuse of a life. I just want to be gone. Im gonna try again tomorrow. I really hope its the last time.
Yeah, that's understandable. Thing about partial hanging is that theres actually a way to remove the rope or anything you're using as a rope from your neck. SI would be very hard to overcome because of this. Try full suspension hanging next time if you want, theres no way out of it.

• Love
Reactions: andromedakun and SenseOfLoss
DutchMister1488

DutchMister1488

Jul 10, 2023
i would advice against haning as a way to ctb

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so difficult to die in this world, and this is why I've never attempted the hanging method, it's just so horrible to me the thought of a suicide attempt going wrong, it certainly makes it sound easier when you hear of people managing to succeed. But anyway I understand feeling so tired of everything, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Z

Zeusman8506

Jun 28, 2023
Its like every night on the news you hear about great people being killed. A young person loosing their life to a drunk driver or drowning in a pool

I think dang wish i could take their place

Reactions: TimetoGo! and rtheloser
andromedakun

andromedakun

Never a God
Jun 11, 2023
Maybe consider doing a substance to calm you down? SI really affected me while practicing partial until I started drinking before going through the steps. I'm sure benzo's could help.
I actually drank a beer before attempting last night but i was worried i wouldnt find the sweet spot to lose consciousness so i let myself sober up first. But maybe it wont be too hard to find it while drunk. I'll try again tonight. Thank you🫶
It's such a bummer, isn't it. If you drink, then maybe have a couple of glasses an hour or so before you try to ctb, stick on a favourite CD or TV programme. Just anything to relax you that wee bit.
Will definitely try to put on something to keep my mind at ease. Thanks 🫶
Yeah, that's understandable. Thing about partial hanging is that theres actually a way to remove the rope or anything you're using as a rope from your neck. SI would be very hard to overcome because of this. Try full suspension hanging next time if you want, theres no way out of it.
I'll see if I can find a way to do full suspension. Fuck SI it's so stupid.
i would advice against haning as a way to ctb
It's the only way thats accessible to me atm. I wish i could take SN but i have no funds to get any.
I hate how it's so difficult to die in this world, and this is why I've never attempted the hanging method, it's just so horrible to me the thought of a suicide attempt going wrong, it certainly makes it sound easier when you hear of people managing to succeed. But anyway I understand feeling so tired of everything, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
For once i wish life would let me have something i actually want. I hope you find your freedom soon as well. 💛

Last edited:
Reactions: XdragonsoulX
ctb-soon

ctb-soon

Student
Jul 12, 2023
How much would you drink to calm your nerves? How close did you come to passing out when you practised?

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
You could try to get drunk, when I was super depressed, I just chugged a bottle of pills, so probably be at the lowest state, I hope your able to find peace

CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
I hate to ask, but does your cat have someone to take care of it after you CTB?

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Tulip<3
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Does anyone have any tips for overcoming SI?
If your place makes it possible, I'd suggest you go for full suspension. Survival instinct won't work after you've kicked the chair or the stool.

J

josephk

Jun 19, 2023
Its like every night on the news you hear about great people being killed. A young person loosing their life to a drunk driver or drowning in a pool

I think dang wish i could take their place
I always think the same. People dying everywhere. Left , right & centre except wherever I happen to be.
Most of these people would probably have given anything to live , but I who actually desire death keeps on being avoided by it. It does my head in

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
my failed attempt sounds a lot like yours.
i hope you are able to complete your journey peacefully at the right time. your time will come and it will be right.

Reactions: tpboy