• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I've previously tried just the plastic bag with a rubberband around my neck to secure it, but my best attempt was only 3 minutes and it felt very uncomfortable (like 1/10 peacefulness)

But I just tried citric acid and baking soda to produce CO2 with two cups in the bag after pushing out most of the air, holding my nose closed to prevent breathing through my nose, and almost lost consciousness within just 10 seconds. I guess the brain doesn't have time to process such a rapid increase in acidity of the blood, because it didn't feel very uncomfortable at all. (9/10 peacefulness)

Mild burning feeling on the first breath and a slight urge to cough which went away after breath #2, no discomfort otherwise apart from feeling some dizziness and like I was going to pass out if I waited a few more seconds. I'd say it's probably more peaceful and less painful than any attempt I've ever had.

I might use this instead of SN once I have the house to myself.
Still slightly dizzy

• Informative
Reactions: Jarni, hellokitty, untouchable305 and 5 others
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
This seems a good method to get brain damage.

Reactions: davidtorez, Sick of it all and Weebster
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
This seems a good method to get brain damage.
As long as the bag isn't removed, you'll pass out and die. Just wait until no one can intervene.

Reactions: davidtorez
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
Except you will wake up because co2 rise in your blood and you will remove the bag by yourself.

Reactions: davidtorez and Sick of it all
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Except you will wake up because co2 rise in your blood and you will remove the bag by yourself.
Use a thick bag and a strong rubberband and your convulsions while unconscious won't be able to remove the bag. My fingernails are clipped all the way so it's extremely hard for me to rip the bag with my fingers, and the rubberband I'm using is pretty strong so it tightly fits around my neck.

There are many cases of people dying with bags over their heads.
You can also combine this method with SN to pass out sooner.

Reactions: davidtorez, Jarni and Reincarnated_Nephil
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
Not with baking soda. Trust me, that wont work. Read the inert gas megathread.

Reactions: Sick of it all
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Not with baking soda. Trust me, that wont work. Read the inert gas megathread.
It has worked in the past:

Reactions: Jarni, yourrealname and persimmontea
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
But I just tried citric acid and baking soda to produce CO2 with two cups in the bag after pushing out most of the air, holding my nose closed to prevent breathing through my nose, and almost lost consciousness within just 10 seconds. I guess the brain doesn't have time to process such a rapid increase in acidity of the blood, because it didn't feel very uncomfortable at all. (9/10 peacefulness)

Mild burning feeling on the first breath and a slight urge to cough which went away after breath #2, no discomfort otherwise apart from feeling some dizziness and like I was going to pass out if I waited a few more seconds. I'd say it's probably more peaceful and less painful than any attempt I've ever had.

Still slightly dizzy
Can confirm that had very similar experience breathing in pure CO2. Slight discomfort at first, then not so much. Passing out time is short, after 10 seconds extreme dizzyness and vision black so I would expect unconcsiousness shortly after. I dont think there is chance of waking up unless you tear the bag so hands should be tied.

Reactions: davidtorez and Jarni
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
The bag could come loose while you're unconscious
You are right and thats the exact reason why im still here. But mine was loosely tied with rope. Im pretty sure if you tape it multiple times it can tear but not come loose.

Reactions: outrider567
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
You are right and thats the exact reason why im still here. But mine was loosely tied with rope. Im pretty sure if you tape it multiple times it can tear but not come loose.
Your si might kick up the adrenaline which will enable you to tear the tape off which will rip off your skin leaving you a ghoulish mess.

H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
Your si might kick up the adrenaline which will enable you to tear the tape off which will rip off your skin leaving you a ghoulish mess.
In my case I was already passed out when bag come loose so it definitely wasnt SI but convulsion. If you fill bag with pure CO2, there will not be pain or panick just progressively worse dizzyness. This way SI can only be caused by knowing death not pain or feelings of suffocation

Reactions: outrider567
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I've previously tried just the plastic bag with a rubberband around my neck to secure it, but my best attempt was only 3 minutes and it felt very uncomfortable (like 1/10 peacefulness)

Still slightly dizzy

You didn't have to add water to the mixture?
Were you lying on a flat surface? Seems to me any other surface would make a mess of the mixture inside the bag.

L

Lifeaballache

Student
Aug 28, 2022
Can someone tell me how this works? I don't quite get how this method works.

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
I'm curious about this method too. I'm pretty sure very high CO2 concentrations are painful to breathe, but there is a range that is not (very) painful and will still cause rapid loss of consciousness. CO2 is used to euthanize rodents in labs and is considered painless if done correctly, so I think this method has potential, if one can get the concentration right (or overcome a few painful breaths) and secure the bag so they it won't come off due to convulsions.