Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
When I see something about the war, oil crisis or about corona I think like, would it be better if we all die? I mean some country could drop an atom bomb and after it is over.

I know it sounds rude and crazy somehow but I think we as humans don't deserve to live anymore. We never learn from our history.

I also have thoughts like my life doesn't matter anymore, I have no dreams, no joy and no hope.

So it would really be better if I die. Currently I'm a bunny but I feel like every year I live, my will to overcome fear and killing myself gets more intense.

• Hugs
Reactions: spooky_kxtty, not-2-b-the-answer, Euthanza and 3 others
tilsleepcomes

tilsleepcomes

Willing to try anything.
Jul 23, 2021
I agree. Earth might be better without us all.

I, too, feel no hope or joy anymore. I'm right there with you on that. My dreams are all dead.

I'm trying to function and spend a little time exploring, seeing if anything provides me some hope of personal happiness.

So far nothing helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Euthanza, Shivali and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

A nuclear war would be the end of civilization
not of mankind

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, DynamicDepression and Euthanza
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
When I see something about the war, oil crisis or about corona I think like, would it be better if we all die? I mean some country could drop an atom bomb and after it is over.

I know it sounds rude and crazy somehow but I think we as humans don't deserve to live anymore. We never learn from our history.

I also have thoughts like my life doesn't matter anymore, I have no dreams, no joy and no hope.

So it would really be better if I die. Currently I'm a bunny but I feel like every year I live, my will to overcome fear and killing myself gets more intense.
Speaking of Atomic Bombs, Iran now appears to be able to make 2 of them soon--Iran, this is the country which has always stated that Israel should not exist...and we all know that Israel secretly has the bomb also

Reactions: Euthanza
Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
A nuclear war would be the end of civilization
not of mankind
Yeah I wish it would be both. Would be better.
Speaking of Atomic Bombs, Iran now appears to be able to make 2 of them soon--Iran, this is the country which has always stated that Israel should not exist...and we all know that Israel secretly has the bomb also
Great world, so why we are still alive? I mean we kill each other anyway.

Reactions: Euthanza and Shivali
D

Deleted member 847

Yeah I wish it would be both. Would be better.
The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs wouldn't be enough
to exterminate us either

We're too resilient.

The moon crashing into the earth would do the job though

Reactions: Thequietone and Euthanza
tilsleepcomes

tilsleepcomes

Willing to try anything.
Jul 23, 2021
If society crumbled, and I had to survive, it might give me an emotional diversion. Hunt and gather and survive, rather than try to be normal and fit in and be happy.

Reactions: Thequietone and Euthanza
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is such a cruel world that we live in and to me it is horrifying how life is even a thing in the first place. I could never understand how anyone could want to live in a world like this. To me, there is nothing positive about being alive. I see no point to enduring this life when instead I could be peacefully not existing, free from everything.