S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
reading various discussions these days, I came across a post from a girl who has ctb. she wrote that she often thought about how much she would like to have a family of her own, how much she would like to have children, and take care of them and of his partner lovingly but that these were just illusions.i found it very sad, i mean i think of all the people here, all those who already have ctb or those who are about to do it or who are suffering and feel hopeless and are sure that everyone has dreams or had them and it makes me really sad to think that these beautiful precious souls who could have made this world a better place with their skills and their way of loving are dead ... what a terrible waste, not I find it right, but the world is a cruel place

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nopointofliving, voyager, Ame and 5 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It is sad and I hope she's in a good place now.

But where will any of us be in 100 years?

• Aww..
Reactions: Trench, RedHarlequin and S like suicide
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, Life can be a cruel thing. Even know it is pointless as we all die anyway, there is so much pain and suffering on this earth. Sometimes I wish I could do something with my life just for some temporary satisfaction before our lives are over. Instead i'm trapped in my own thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trench and S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Yeah, Life can be a cruel thing. Even know it is pointless as we all die anyway, there is so much pain and suffering on this earth. Sometimes I wish I could do something with my life just for some temporary satisfaction before our lives are over. Instead i'm trapped in my own thoughts.
"Instead i'm trapped in my down thoughts"---->Same for me!