xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
So I just tested my SN I got from the Ukrainian seller, using aquarium test strips I got from the pet store
The second square from the top is the SN result, it's supposed to be pink/dark pink if SN is present so why is it orange/peach??

Attachments

• B698887F-B36B-4EDA-8409-E1E47AE6E4E3.jpeg
    B698887F-B36B-4EDA-8409-E1E47AE6E4E3.jpeg
    803.8 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Saed, Fedrea and TheRaul95
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
So I just tested my SN I got from the Ukrainian seller, using aquarium test strips I got from the pet store
The second square from the top is the SN result, it's supposed to be pink/dark pink if SN is present so why is it orange/peach??
Dont know :)

Reactions: AlreadyGone, Icarus and xLosthopex
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Which guide have you used? Are you sure the mg/l value was correctly calculated?

Reactions: xLosthopex
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Nope, I just put in a random amount :/
Are you sure you understand, how the aquarium test works? If not, please read the respective guides. You have to understand how they work in order to be absolutely sure your substance is suitable for the purpose. Furthermore, you have to figure out, also which concentration (of the solution you mix customly for that test) matches your test kit (mg/l). Because there's different test kits with different concentration levels, this is quite individual. Then you need to evaluate what is the best strategy: Either targeting the maximum concentration on your test kit scale or rather a medium concentration. Anyhow, you need to understand what the purpose of the aquarium test is and why it is useless to just put some undefined amount sn in an arbitrary amount of water.

Reactions: WhatIsMyLife, autumnal, Saed and 2 others
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I would test again. This time first check the pH of your water. Make sure your solution is at the right concentration. Then see what the result is. Your test currently looks like 6.8 which if it is pH, is practically neutral. If I remember right, pure water has a pH of 7.

Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Are you sure you understand, how the aquarium test works? If not, please read the respective guides. You have to understand how they work in order to be absolutely sure your substance is suitable for the purpose. Furthermore, you have to figure out, also which concentration (of the solution you mix customly for that test) matches your test kit (mg/l). Because there's different test kits with different concentration levels, this is quite individual. Then you need to evaluate what is the best strategy: Either targeting the maximum concentration on your test kit scale or rather a medium concentration. Anyhow, you need to understand what the purpose of the aquarium test is and why it is useless to just put some undefined amount sn in an arbitrary amount of water.
Yeah I'm just after looking into it more and see where I've went wrong, thanks

S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Yeah I'm just after looking into it more and see where I've went wrong, thanks
Checking the ph-level of the water is a good advice by @I'mDone. Also you should use distilled water. No "interfering" minerals and neutral ph-level of 7. But, before you start another test, learn the basics and internalize them. Good preparation is key here, as you also want to measure as precisely as possible in order to finally have accurate results. Also notice: In the end, the aquarium test is also just an approximation. It doesn't tell you, if your sn is 95 or 97 or 93 percent pure...

Reactions: I’mDone, autumnal and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Checking the ph-level of the water is a good advice by @I'mDone. Also you should use distilled water. No "interfering" minerals and neutral ph-level of 7. But, before you start another test, learn the basics and internalize them. Good preparation is key here, as you also want to measure as precisely as possible in order to finally have accurate results. Also notice: In the end, the aquarium test is also just an approximation. It doesn't tell you, if your sn is 95 or 97 or 93 percent pure...
Honestly I just want to know if it's even SN at all because it came with no labels haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Jumper Geo
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Honestly I just want to know if it's even SN at all because it came with no labels haha
Judging from the picture the NaNo3 level appears to be significant. But since you said you just randomly put some substance in the water, I guess the result is of no mandatory quality.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Then you should read instructions otherwise you wasted money on a kit!

Reactions: autumnal
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I read last night this method can be very painful? What I read about was 3 guys who tried this method together and while 2 were succesful the 3rd went to the emergency room cause he couldn't stand the pain. Any info would be appreciated about this, thanks.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I read last night this method can be very painful? What I read about was 3 guys who tried this method together and while 2 were succesful the 3rd went to the emergency room cause he couldn't stand the pain. Any info would be appreciated about this, thanks.
Recent thread about it. And it happened 10 years ago. Some people might have pain, especially if you have gut issues like ulcers, like i do. Could also be panic? Anxiety? SI?
Theres a lot of anecdotes in the SN attempts thread, search for it to read them.
you can only decide for yourself. I think the CO method using the chemicals as you described could cause more pain than this? But i haven't tried either method.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/survivor-of-sn-ingestion-says-it-was-painful.40545/

Reactions: WearyWanderer, autumnal and Saed
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

I have read this article and uploaded it on SS a few times for discussion but what I find hard to believe is two of them were fine and ctb and the third one cried out in pain, the story originates from China and they control there media so it may be censored and edited to prevent other people using this method, we don't know if he had ulcers or worse stomach problems. What I do believe are the numerous successful and unsuccessful attempts by SS members and the PPH is getting back reliable reports from it's members. I have been involved with a few SS friends and they seem to go peacefully.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: x-Ace-x
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
the PPH is getting back reliable reports from it's members.
I will check that out thanks. I'm a member. I was also interested in getting a generator, that seems like a reliable carbon monoxide source although this year they are rapidly being modified to not produce carbon monoxide according to consumer reports. The problem with those is they are terribly loud and the neighbors would complain unless you live on a farm or use it in your car away from all people.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I will check that out thanks. I'm a member. I was also interested in getting a generator, that seems like a reliable carbon monoxide source although this year they are rapidly being modified to not produce carbon monoxide according to consumer reports. The problem with those is they are terribly loud and the neighbors would complain unless you live on a farm or use it in your car away from all people.

Lol I'm a non member and I know PN has been offering members phones to video there SN experience from start to ctb. Do you know what would be great if a member contacted PN and asked if he would publish the persons regime fasting, all meds used so we can judge the effectiveness, as we have two reports from the PPH of 5 minutes but wasn't timed properly and 12 minutes but still fast but wasn't clear what drugs they took.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: autumnal
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
ol I'm a non member and I know PN has been offering members phones to video there SN experience from start to ctb. Do you know what would be great if a member contacted PN and asked if he would publish the persons regime fasting, all meds used so we can judge the effectiveness, as we have two reports from the PPH of 5 minutes but wasn't timed properly and 12 minutes but still fast but wasn't clear what drugs they took.
Sorry to be confused but when you mention 5 minutes and 12 minutes do you mean with SN or carbon monoxide? Who is PN please, I'm new, thanks.
I have read this article and uploaded it on SS a few times for discussion but what I find hard to believe is two of them were fine and ctb and the third one cried out in pain, the story originates from China and they control there media so it may be censored and edited to prevent other people using this method, we don't know if he had ulcers or worse stomach problems. What I do believe are the numerous successful and unsuccessful attempts by SS members and the PPH is getting back reliable reports from it's members. I have been involved with a few SS friends and they seem to go peacefully.

Cheers

Geo
I've read a few stories of people who survived after being brought to the hospital. I haven't read any times when it worked. But I haven't been researching it either.

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Sorry to be confused but when you mention 5 minutes and 12 minutes do you mean with SN or carbon monoxide? Who is PN please, I'm new, thanks.

Sorry that's how long it took to lose consciousness with SN here's the resources link below you may find some answers.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Cheers

Geo

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I've read a few stories of people who survived after being brought to the hospital. I haven't read any times when it worked. But I haven't been researching it either.
SN attempts. Fatal and non.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

Reactions: Meditation guide, Saed and x-Ace-x
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Are you going to retest it properly ?

Reactions: Saed
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Yeah I will at some stage, not planning to ctb for another while anyway
Okay, it's just I think I got mine from the same seller and I have learning difficulties the aquarium test boggles my mind

Reactions: Saed and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Okay, it's just I think I got mine from the same seller and I have learning difficulties the aquarium test boggles my mind
My brain is not functioning properly at the moment so it boggles my mind a bit too haha I'll need to have a proper sit down and study the correct method

• Love
Reactions: Saed and SSlostallhope
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
My brain is not functioning properly at the moment so it boggles my mind a bit too haha I'll need to have a proper sit down and study the correct method
I can totally understand that. I can't really concentrate for too long these days

Reactions: Saed
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Cheers

Geo

Exactly. As I mention in the existing thread about that article, it is from a Government-owned newspaper.