Lonelyhotcake

Lonelyhotcake

(I speak spanish).
Mar 16, 2023
Everytime I try to speak out loud... it feels so stupid. I can't ask for help for this reason.

I feel depressed. I am depressed.
But if I try to speak about it... saying something like "Mom, I'm depressed", it feels fake and stup*d... and I just can't.

Is it normal? I don't feel embarrassed, it's more like noticing that it's not a big deal after all. It's a little silly problem that I've been making bigger than it was. I don't know... (it sucks).

I know that being depressed is not silly, but it feels like... "Oh I've been 8 months crying for this stup*d little piece of sh*t? (a bad grade, a problem with a friend or something like that)". But I know, I have to remind myself that probably... I didn't have the tools to deal with it, even if it was something stup*d or small.

• Aww..
Reactions: uniqueusername39
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I fully get what you mean. So many people tend to talk their problems down because they are afraid of stuff like you. But it's important to accept that your feelings and problems are valid. If you don't feel well then you don't and if you feel like you need help then you most likely do. Don't be afraid to ask for help <3

• Love
Reactions: Lonelyhotcake