• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
It seems to me there are many easy ways to make death look accidental such as falling off a high cliff hiking after many drinks-keeping in mind having people think you are making tons of future plans and being in a positive state of mind will make this far easier to pull off. Consider that coroners will often label a death as an accidental death even in situations such as if you have a few drinks/headphones go for a walk on a train track and get hit by a train. I.e., coroners often want to label death as suicide as accidental death as many feel it saves the family pain, so they generally will not label a death as a suicide unless it' obvious with extensive proof. I have seen the arguments that there are generally more suicides labeled accidental deaths than suicides labeled suicide. You don't even need to make your death look accidental though to accomplish the same goal. For instance, you could tell people you are diagnosed with a terrible terminal illness/kill yourself, which would give them a strong reason to understand why, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen0804