The reasons i'm dropping those tears
Please don't hurt me, cry with me
Why can't you just be nice to me?

Reactions: kitty_kat, misthios2040 and 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄
M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I feel like I lie to everyone about how happy I am. My doctors think that I am stable, but I have been actively planning my ctb method for a long time. Somehow the events in my life lined up with my methods. When I started to go camping and hiking, really, I was scoping out places I could ctb. My family thought that I was just picking up a new hobby. Fishing was a new hobby and I suck at it. Camping on the other hand allowed for me to leave the house to explore places and methods to ctb. somehow, I ended up near a lake and I'm still in school. I hate it because it is a constant reminder of how dumb I am. anyway, I like your song. it is very beautiful. I hope you get more positive encouragement in your songwriting. I feel like people do not do that enough. if you are good at something it is nice to be recognized for it.

A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
I feel like I lie to everyone about how happy I am. My doctors think that I am stable, but I have been actively planning my ctb method for a long time. Somehow the events in my life lined up with my methods. When I started to go camping and hiking, really, I was scoping out places I could ctb. My family thought that I was just picking up a new hobby. Fishing was a new hobby and I suck at it. Camping on the other hand allowed for me to leave the house to explore places and methods to ctb. somehow, I ended up near a lake and I'm still in school. I hate it because it is a constant reminder of how dumb I am. anyway, I like your song. it is very beautiful. I hope you get more positive encouragement in your songwriting. I feel like people do not do that enough. if you are good at something it is nice to be recognized for it.
I'll probably ctb before july and i don't plan on seriously making songs. Thank you very much though it warms my heart that you like it <3

• Love
Reactions: misthios2040