L

LastLook

Apr 27, 2022
Context: I have very weak body now.

I was 1.5 hrs asleep, when i felt a pressure on my right neck. Feels like my carotid is bursting. It wasnt a nightmare, im half awake that time and the pain is real.

I couldn't move during the first few seconds during that time, I had accepted that this may be the end.

I felt peace and chaos at the same time. I really cant explain it through words.

• Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Wow that sounds painful, are you ok? maybe you should contact a doctor or emergency services in case this is debilitating and doesn't result in the intended outcome, although I hope you find reason to not want this going forward. Good luck regardless.

Reactions: houseofleaves
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds terrifying experiencing that pain out of nowhere. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
L

LastLook

Apr 27, 2022
Wow that sounds painful, are you ok? maybe you should contact a doctor or emergency services in case this is debilitating and doesn't result in the intended outcome, although I hope you find reason to not want this going forward. Good luck regardless.
Thank you for your kind words.. Im still gathering courage to go to a doctor.
It sounds terrifying experiencing that pain out of nowhere. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from suffering.
Thanks mate. I appreciate the thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves and TheLastK