exhausteduntreatable

exhausteduntreatable

Oct 8, 2021
Thanks for the support so far. Will be locked up with no phone. Subject to forced psychiatry and massive weight gain. My mind is breaking. I waited too long and this is what I get. My dad drove me straight to the ER from work. My worst nightmare is realized.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MikeDeross82, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, less than and 18 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Hopefully you can get out of there soon.

• Love
Reactions: Seaghost, OpheliasFlowers, Dead Meat and 1 other person
exhausteduntreatable

exhausteduntreatable

Oct 8, 2021
That sounds really awful. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Hopefully you can get out of there soon.
Thank you. I screaming inside and so alone. They can renew every 21 days. I'm in hell. It should be illegal to do this to human beings. I'm not a danger to anyone. The last time they did this I couldn't shower, change my clothes, or even go outside as a result. And their genius treatment is to just repeat it?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: demuic, eryu, throwaway_2620 and 8 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
So sorry that you have to deal with their outdated and cruel treatments. It is so, so fucked up. It's insane because I know with virtual certainty that in the future that kind of seizure of human beings merely for wanting to exit life will be viewed as absurd and inhumane.

Reactions: BottomlessPit, demuic and Rogue Proxy
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Oh no, I'm so sorry it finally happened
Sending love

W

WeslieZX

Apr 11, 2021
I'm so sorry that happened to you. When I was involuntary hospitalized it was such a nightmare. I was told it would be 72 hours but they held me for ten days. By the time I was in the hospital I was no longer any danger to myself or others but they still kept me caged there like an animal.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, demuic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Soapie

Soapie

I hope we all can heal from this
Mar 26, 2021
Struggling with mental health is never a reason to have your human rights taken away. I'm so sorry, you don't deserve this.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
I was locked up for one month. I then realized that you should NEVER tell true feeling to psychiatrist . They will give the notice to your parent that your son/daughter should be locked up. Its amusing that we have to fight for our freedom alone

Reactions: MikeDeross82