F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
I've really hit a low point today. I feel like I've become everything I said I would never be. I'm a fucking anorexic self-harming drug addict, and I've never hated myself more. I'm such a disappointment. I make all these goals and plans to just sit around all day and do NOTHING. No one in my family truly knows what I'm going through and I constantly feel alone. I feel like I have nothing to give this world, I only take. Life is too too painful man, and I feel like I'll never be truly loved. But hell, why would anyone want to carry the burden of me anyway? Once I'm finally alone, I'm finishing writing out my typed notes, I'll test the rope, and pray and hope that I'll leave this world soon enough.

sorry for the long rant, I hope everyone's having a good day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Metalhead, GoodPersonEffed, death137 and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
First you are a very loving and caring person, listen to yourself in your own post, you care alot about other people AND yourself. You are NOT a disappointment by a long shot. You have a tremendous person with so much to give this world and all of us here on ss.I care deeply for you and only want the best that this world has to offer to you. Please remember that you have ALL of us here on sanctioned suicide, we are all the same, loving,caring and a endless supply of empathy for you! Please take good care of yourself and all the love and clear sunny days for you!!!!!:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: death137 and Stick
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Your rant isn't even long, and don't worry about it if it is. I'm sorry life has treated you this way, but like @whywere said, we are all here for you. So many of us feel the same way you feel right now, so you aren't fully alone. I know that online strangers aren't a replacement for real love, but it is genuine care. I hope that you start feeling better soon, and hope you start having a good day too.

• Love
Reactions: death137 and whywere
F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
First you are a very loving and caring person, listen to yourself in your own post, you care alot about other people AND yourself. You are NOT a disappointment by a long shot. You have a tremendous person with so much to give this world and all of us here on ss.I care deeply for you and only want the best that this world has to offer to you. Please remember that you have ALL of us here on sanctioned suicide, we are all the same, loving,caring and a endless supply of empathy for you! Please take good care of yourself and all the love and clear sunny days for you!!!!!:heart::hug:
Thank you so so much, you have no idea how much your words mean to me. Thank you for still being here, and even through your own pain, still being able to help others like me. It definitely doesn't go unnoticed. I hope you take great care of yourself, and I hope everything gets better for you very soon! ❤️
In the past, I've only used this website for advice on how to carry out my own plan, but I think I'm going to come over to this side of ss much more
Also, I'm feeling a lot better now then when I wrote that, so thank you again for massively contributing to that!
Your rant isn't even long, and don't worry about it if it is. I'm sorry life has treated you this way, but like @whywere said, we are all here for you. So many of us feel the same way you feel right now, so you aren't fully alone. I know that online strangers aren't a replacement for real love, but it is genuine care. I hope that you start feeling better soon, and hope you start having a good day too.
Thank you for reassuring me, I know that everyone here is fighting their own battles and I didn't want to make anyone more upset. Thank you so much for your support. It means the world to me, especially since I don't have people in my life who really understand what I'm dealing with. I'm definitely going to stay on this side of ss for a long while! I hope you have a great day, and that you can overcome the things you're struggling with. You've got this, and we've got your back! ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stick