• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
I keep waking up fully awake several times a night. This often goes hand in hand with being extra suicidal. I have to wonder if I would feel better if I could stay asleep. I have to wonder if I'm actually just tired but don't really feel like I am. Lack of sleep definitely could throw a person into a state of depression that doesn't announce itself clearly. Every day I forget about this and every night I remember.

Reactions: SkyBlue
SkyBlue

SkyBlue

Dec 15, 2018
I had/have the same thing during hard periods. Luckily I'm a bit better now, and I recently started trying something. Get some daylight and try get at least some minimal exercise. Go to bed before midnight. And then I tell myself 'I sleep deep and regenerating' again and again. So far it seems to help falling asleep and feeling refreshed in the morning. It's only me though, and I don't know if it will help when things are really bad. Then it would require some more problem treatment, or even medication I suppose.