L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
A few seconds of pleasure by our parents put us in our situation.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: R_N, larastoned, leavingsoon99 and 2 others
OreosAndDeath

OreosAndDeath

Fellow flesh prison
Oct 27, 2023
A few seconds of pleasure, seven times so she could never work and live off social security handsomely, then finding reasons to kick us all out when she wasn't getting money for us anymore.

It's always the people that shouldn't have kids that do.

• Hmph!
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜† and Ligottian
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so disturbing to think of all the endless amounts of suffering and torture ultimately caused by deluded humans procreating. Forcing life here is a terrible tragedy, if all humans were capable of rational thought this species would have went extinct a long time ago which would have prevented so much unnecessary suffering. Procreation is a crime to me, a repulsive harmful crime. The non-existent don't deserve to be burdened with the ability to suffer endlessly in this existence there was never a need for.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Ligottian
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
So true . Wish mine had never met.

Reactions: Thisisme373 and Ligottian
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I really hate sexual desire.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I really hate sexual desire.
Hell yeah! The shit I could have accomplished in life if I didn't have a high libido. I probably wouldn't be suicidal right now.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99
π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
To me it's not even that people make children. It's that people who shouldn't have them do. People who aren't capable of taking care of themselves let alone another human being. People who see children as accessories and not actual humans and don't bother raising them. That's what's messed up to me. They're basically deciding for their children to have fucked up life before they're even born.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and leavingsoon99
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
To me it's not even that people make children. It's that people who shouldn't have them do. People who aren't capable of taking care of themselves let alone another human being. People who see children as accessories and not actual humans and don't bother raising them. That's what's messed up to me. They're basically deciding for their children to have fucked up life before they're even born.
πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

THIS!!! Fucking ALL of it!!!

• Yay!
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜† and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Not only that but go on to manipulate and abuse their children, providing them with years and years of trauma and pain instead of genuine love, care and support and then we all sit and wonder why a lot of people out there are so hurt and suffering.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99 and π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†
π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Not only that but go on to manipulate and abuse their children, providing them with years and years of trauma and pain instead of genuine love, care and support and then we all sit and wonder why a lot of people out there are so hurt and suffering.
Don't forget how they blame their children after all. No accountability whatsoever.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99