S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
Everything went smooth. It took less than a week to get here. I cant believe it. I have two bottles of pentobarbital in my hand!

Does anyone know, how to determine if they are real?

I can send picture in private chat if you want to see, how it looks.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Mindy, Defenestration, Salvation_ and 9 others
budgie

budgie

Jul 6, 2020
I'm sorry I can't help you, but I wanna say congrats. Must feel very intense and in a way relaxing when you hold your awaited relief in hand :smiling:

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Sasoe04 congrats! Was there an option for an injectable solution, or only oral?

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
That's how he sends it out.

It will be real, I have no doubt. If he was going t scam you then you'd have got nothing, he wouldn't go to the time and trouble to ship you a product of the right colour in the right sized bottle with the right markings and the right lid and seal, just so you could drink it and then say - oh it doesn't work, it's a scam.

Far easier to just take your money.

Far easier to ship you the right stuff (it's dirt cheap), than to mess about making concoctions, sourcing bottles, lids, sealing machines, bottle labelling equipment etc.

You know that the bar codes and markings on plastic bottles are printed by laser, right?

A laser machine to do that costs c.30K. A bit elaborate for a scam isn't it? When you could just buy the real stuff for $30 and sell it for $700 - $800.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Sasoe04, Symbiote and 3 others
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
Everything went smooth. It took less than a week to get here. I cant believe it. I have two bottles of pentobarbital in my hand!

Does anyone know, how to determine if they are real? The sticker is replaced to make it look like its cosmetics, but when i Google pentobarbital the bottle is similar to mine.

I can send picture in private chat if you want to see, how it looks.

I certainly would'nt like to ingest two bottles of face wash.
Others on the forum are sending N from A to a private laboratory for analysis- the only way to determine the contents / bottle. And you know what would happen if you ask a lab to verify a controlled substance.

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
A private laboratory analysis is the only way to determine the contents / bottle. And you know what would happen if you ask a lab to verify a controlled substance / Nembutal. Can you post photos / bottles for everyone ?
Maybe just share them with people through PM. Google indexes this forum. LE could use the images to increase confiscations.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Do NOT post photos for everyone, the whole idea is the source and way it's shipped is secret.

Reactions: Sasoe04, LifeQuitter2018 and summers
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
your so lucky, enjoy your possession of N, I guess it's very freeing to have N

Reactions: Wrennie, whitefeather and RedHarlequin
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I've always wondered: how does N taste like?

Reactions: Wrennie
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Why do you keep openly describing the fecking packaging?

S

samsrt96

Nov 4, 2019
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but if anybody could PM me a reliable place to buy N I would be so grateful. I'm in the UK. I'm getting so desperate

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Like bitter shit.....Ill know soon I guess.

Buy some yourself. It was easy.
Can we talk via pm? I have a different email address to someone who also has theirs

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
Why do you keep openly describing the fecking packaging?
For confirmation. I dont want to drink something, that could make me braindead and forced to live like a vegetable.
Can we talk via pm? I have a different email address to someone who also has theirs
You can chat me....

Last edited:
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
You shouldn't be posting descriptions on the open forum. Never mind me, me, me what I want, think of all the others who won't be able to get it because of YOU and your actions.

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but if anybody could PM me a reliable place to buy N I would be so grateful. I'm in the UK. I'm getting so desperate
All I know, is that I have received bottles that looks like N. From an email adress listed in the PPeH, latest edition, which you can download for free here on SS.

• Love
Reactions: samsrt96
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Well if you're so unsure of N, you could always send some to me and I'll test it out for you. If you don't hear from me in a couple of weeks then you'll know it works :smiling:

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
You shouldn't be posting descriptions on the open forum. Never mind me, me, me what I want, think of all the others who won't be able to get it because of YOU and your actions.
Do you have it yourself? You sound so angry. Have not posted anything that hasn't been posted before. If you can convince me, that I have the right product, then i would not need to ask around.
Well if you're so unsure of N, you could always send some to me and I'll test it out for you. If you don't hear from me in a couple of weeks then you'll know it works :smiling:
Ha ha ha.....I just too good to believe. Just have that voice in my head saying: this is a scam, cant be right, maybe its rat poison that some sicko is sending to people for own amusement.

Last edited:
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
If you don't mind my asking, what country are you from? Under a week is really fast for ANY product shipped internationally.

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
If you don't mind my asking, what country are you from? Under a week is really fast for ANY product shipped internationally.
Im from a EU country. I know its fast! Could not believe it. But others have said the same.

Reactions: LiesAndLigatures
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
No one can tell you if it's right or not, so posting descriptions is pointless.

But posting descriptions reveals how it's packaged and hidden, which gives customs a heads up and wrecks other peoples plans.

So yes I'm pretty angry because you don't seem to give 2 shits about anyone else.

If you want to find out why don't you either find a way to verify it, or drink it, but stop posting about it.

Reactions: Symbiote
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Are you thinking in the line of "This product must be fake, because if it was real, it would never made past Customs. The officers would intercepted the package, therefore it would never reached my house" ?

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
No one can tell you if it's right or not, so posting descriptions is pointless.

But posting descriptions reveals how it's packaged and hidden, which gives customs a heads up and wrecks other peoples plans.

So yes I'm pretty angry because you don't seem to give 2 shits about anyone else.

If you want to find out why don't you either find a way to verify it, or drink it, but stop posting about it.
Yeah, you're right. Noone knows shit anyways. You can drink it and verify it for me?
Are you thinking in the line of "This product must be fake, because if it was real, it would never made past Customs. The officers would intercepted the package, therefore it would never reached my house" ?
No, its not that the customs missed it. They have millions of packets comming through everyday. Im scared its some sicko who enjoys psysically hurting people with something poisenous.

Last edited:
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
No he's thinking along the line of how do I avoid taking this now I have it.

Can I trust them, it's a scam. Oh it turned up.
But maybe it's fake. So I can't take it unless it's verified.
But even if I get it verified, how do I know they aren't in on it.
Maybe it's a sicko who likes to hurt people.
Maybe it's rat poison.
Maybe it's not going to work.
Etc.

Anything you suggest will be met with a "yes, but..." [Eric Berne, Games People Play].

So why bother ordering it?

Drama. Me, me, me, everyone look at me. There will always be a pile of reasons why he can't take it, so the whole discussion is a pointless waste of time.

Just pour it down the drain OP and then you can start with the Hmm... CO method.

But how do I know it works.
What if the charcoal is fake.
What if it's a fake tent.
What if the meters fake and they're all in on it together.
What if........
Yes.... but......
Etc
Ad nauseum.

Reactions: Symbiote
S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
No he's thinking along the line of how do I avoid taking this now I have it.

Can I trust them, it's a scam. Oh it turned up.
But maybe it's fake. So I can't take it unless it's verified.
But even if I get it verified, how do I know they aren't in on it.
Maybe it's a sicko who likes to hurt people.
Maybe it's rat poison.
Maybe it's not going to work.
Etc.

Anything you suggest will be met with a "yes, but..." [Eric Berne, Games People Play].

So why bother ordering it?

Drama. Me, me, me, everyone look at me. There will always be a pile of reasons why he can't take it, so the whole discussion is a pointless waste of time.

Just pour it down the drain OP and then you can start with the Hmm... CO method.

But how do I know it works.
What if the charcoal is fake.
What if it's a fake tent.
What if the meters fake and they're all in on it together.
What if........
Yes.... but......
Etc
Ad nauseum.
Im just scared, okay? Ill delete the whole thing and drink it soon. Happy now? Good boy.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Come on dude. I could follow your original reasoning about the packaging details, but this is extremely blunt and probably very hurtful.

Reactions: wolfsoul and Sasoe04
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Yeah well he could just remove the packaging details instead of point blank refusing to. So why is he doing that? We all know you dont divulge sources or packing details on the open forum - but not him, he wants to make sure he's alright and to hell with everyone else.