Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
There's no particular point in this post; it is just a very strange feeling (and a new one, I gotta admit) to think that this small and apparently insignificant object that I hold in my hands, which is more or less a salt cellar, is going to put an end to everything I know. Hmm... This simple idea is unexpectedly dizzying.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Sannti, annikae and 4 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I believe you are referring to SN

If so, you are correct. We lived our whole lives, went to so many decades of school / work, learned all these different things, kept showering everyday, exercising to stay healthy, build relationships, ate and drank non-stop to stay alive, kept using the bathroom non-stop, paid so many bills, followed so many rules, invested all these endless effort and endured all this stress........

Just to end it all with a few teaspoons of "salt"

It truly doesn't get anymore pointless than this.... lol

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, razorblade_sky, LifeQuitter and 5 others
Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024

If so, you are correct. We lived our whole lives, went to so many decades of school / work, learned all these different things, kept showering everyday, exercising to stay healthy, build relationships, ate and drank non-stop to stay alive, kept using the bathroom non-stop, paid so many bills, followed so many rules, invested all these endless effort and endured all this stress........

This was indeed probably the cause of this dizziness, but my mind hasn't even bothered to push the reasoning that far.
It seems that even when you have fully accepted the idea for a long time, vertigo is inevitable.

Reactions: sanction, opheliaoveragain, maynoname and 1 other person
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Good you have it now. Perhaps it already provides comfort knowing that you can take it, even if you don't.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and Olek Messier 87
maggot

maggot

Jun 29, 2024

That's some real talk here lol

Life is absurd

Reactions: sanction, opheliaoveragain and Tonkpils
Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
Good you have it now. Perhaps it already provides comfort knowing that you can take it, even if you don't.
It just makes the situation a little more real, but I don't plan on giving it time to deteriorate, to be honest.

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210 and Tonkpils