• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I have a telehealth visit with my therapist tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I should slit my wrists on camera for her.

• Yay!
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
if you think it would make her care, it wont.

Reactions: BrainShower
T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
Great idea, possibly traumatise your therapist then give them time to alert the authorities to what's happened so they can rush over to save your life maybe rethink this idea.

Reactions: kermudgeon, alltoomuch2, VidFlumina and 8 others
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Great idea, possibly traumatise your therapist then give them time to alert the authorities to what's happened so they can rush over to save your life maybe rethink this idea.
I just want hear to have something to remember me by.
if you think it would make her care, it wont.
I'm hoping it gives her something ot REALLY cry about

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024

No, why traumatize someone else. If I take myself out, the process will not be in front of someone.

Reactions: kermudgeon, alltoomuch2, VidFlumina and 5 others
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
She's unprofessional. She says "tell me about your childhood" then cries like a baby when I mention the physical and sexual abuse I endured in childhood.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
She's unprofessional. She says "tell me about your childhood" then cries like a baby when I mention the physical and sexual abuse I endured in childhood.
So, she's cries because she clearly cares about you and feels bad for you and your reaction is talk about wanting to traumatize her? Look, I think most therapists are complete idiots and that the profession doesn't really deserve to be taken seriously, but this is going too far.

It's clear that she's being very empathetic to you and your stuggles so to respond to that by planning to slit your wrists in front of her is just cruel. There are people on here who've talked about having therapists and/or psychiatrists giving up on them, belittling them and their experiences, and abusing them yet you are here complaining because your therapist actually gives a shit about you? You are here talking about traumatizing this lady over her crying when you talk about your trauma? You've got to be fucking kidding.

Just look for a new therapist or don't bother with therapy altogether. Why the fuck do you feel the need to purposely traumatize someone over something that's not even that big of a deal?

Reactions: alltoomuch2, VidFlumina, bludgeoned and 3 others
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
So, she's cries because she clearly cares about you and feels bad for you and your reaction is talk about wanting to traumatize her? Look, I think most therapists are complete idiots and that the profession doesn't really deserve to be taken seriously, but this is going too far.

It's clear that she's being very empathetic to you and your stuggles so to respond to that by planning to slit your wrists in front of her is just cruel. There are people on here who've talked about having therapists and/or psychiatrists giving up on them, belittling them and their experiences, and abusing them yet you are here complaining because your therapist actually gives a shit about you? You are here talking about traumatizing this lady over her crying when you talk about your trauma? You've got to be fucking kidding.

Just look for a new therapist or don't bother with therapy altogether. Why the fuck do you feel the need to purposely traumatize someone over something that's not even that big of a deal?
He cries because she's wholly unprofessional. Which I will not tolerate. I did not get to cry while my mother was beating me, didn't get to cry while my grandfather was raping me. SO why does she get the luxury or crying hearing about it. Wildly unprofessional & she needs to be taught a bloody lesson.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
He cries because she's wholly unprofessional. Which I will not tolerate. I did not get to cry while my mother was beating me, didn't get to cry while my grandfather was raping me. SO why does she get the luxury or crying hearing about it. Wildly unprofessional & she needs to be taught a bloody lesson.
Then just look for a new therapist. Why do you have to traumatize them over something that isn't even that big of a deal? Are you not allowed to cry about your experinces in therapy? Is it that bad to have somebody who actually gives a shit about what you've gone through? I seriously hope this some fucking troll post because you are making yourself look like a complete dick at the moment.

Reactions: alltoomuch2, Wormfood and gap
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Then just look for a new therapist. Why do you have to traumatize them over something that isn't even that big of a deal? Are you not allowed to cry about your experinces in therapy? Is it that bad to have somebody who actually gives a shit about what you've gone through? I seriously hope this some fucking troll post because you are making yourself look like a complete dick at the moment.
This useless therapist was assigned to me and because it's Medicaid I can't fire her or afford to pay someone else. And I don't want her pity tears, what I want from her is instructions on ending my life.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I have a telehealth visit with my therapist tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I should slit my wrists on camera for her.
Why would you do that?

Reactions: SnakesButNoLadder
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
This useless therapist was assigned to me and because it's Medicaid I can't fire her or afford to pay someone else. And I don't want her pity tears, what I want from her is instructions on ending my life.
Then tell her that you are uncomfortable with her crying? Is it that hard? Also, therapists aren't allowed to give you instructions on how to end your life.

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Hollowman
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Then tell her that you are uncomfortable with her crying? Is it that hard? Also, therapists aren't allowed to give you instructions on how to end your life.
Then what's the point, if she can't help me by giving me instructions on ending my life.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Then what's the point, if she can't help me by giving me instructions on ending my life.
A therapist's job is to help you cope with life sitautions and mental illness, not to help you kill yourself. I'm going to just assume that you were just trolling me this entire time and to that I say touche dude, touche.

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023

idk how making her cry again will get at her for crying. she does act unprofessional though, i think reporting her would be better.

Reactions: VidFlumina
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
A therapist's job is to help you cope with life sitautions and mental illness, not to help you kill yourself. I'm going to just assume that you were just trolling me this entire time and to that I say touche dude, touche.
Not trolling you at all. Seriously want my therapist to make herself useful and help me die.
idk how making her cry again will get at her for crying. she does act unprofessional though, i think reporting her would be bettnope
idk how making her cry again will get at her for crying. she does act unprofessional though, i think reporting her would be better.
nopr, she needs to learn what real trauma is

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Not trolling you at all. Seriously want my therapist to make herself useful and help me die.
They aren't allowed to do that. Even if she wanted to she would be risking losing her job.
nopr, she needs to learn what real trauma is
You do realize that secondary trauma is a thing, right?
Secondary traumatic stress is the emotional duress that results when an individual hears about the firsthand trauma experiences of another.
For therapists, child welfare workers, case managers, and other helping professionals involved in the care of traumatized children and their families, the essential act of listening to trauma stories may take an emotional toll that compromises professional functioning and diminishes quality of life.

Also this type of "muh, real trauma" rhetoric is actually incredibly dangerous since it leads it leads to others not bothering to get the help they need after experiencing certain traumatic events because they don't feel as though their trauma is valid.

How would you feel if I were say that "your trauma wasn't that bad because I went through blah blah blah... You don't know what real trauma is"? This is why we have people who talk about going through imposter syndrome when it comes their trauma and struggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: alltoomuch2
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
They aren't allowed to do that. Even if she wanted to she would be risking losing her job.

You do realize that secondary trauma is a thing, right?

What I realize is how unprofessional and useless she is, nothing more

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
What I realize is how unprofessional and useless she is, nothing more
Then just stop seeing her. It's clear that you don't actually want therapy so why waste her time and holdup a spot that could go to someone who actually wants therapy?

Reactions: alltoomuch2
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
How will doing all that infront of her help you? If you don't want therapy and all you want is Instructions to die why not stop seeing her?

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Then just stop seeing her. It's clear that you don't actually want therapy so why waste her time and holdup a spot that could go to someone who actually wants therapy?
Because I can't stop seeing her, or they'll put me back in inpatient and make me do the god-awful art therapy. Suicide is the way out

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Because I can't stop seeing her, or they'll put me back in inpatient and make me do the god-awful art therapy. Suicide is the way out
But you don't think they'll just put you back in inpatient after slitting your wrists in front of your therapist?

Reactions: VidFlumina
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Jesus

Reactions: divinemistress36 and lemonbunny
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
There's already more than enough resources here on how to off yourself so I don't see how doing harm to another person will get you there.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
But you don't think they'll just put you back in inpatient after slitting your wrists in front of your therapist?
Not if I'm dead. TOmorrow's visit is a telehealth visit, so there's a good chance no one will get here in time, that I'll get to end my life.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You should take a step back and think what you really want to achieve here.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Not if I'm dead. TOmorrow's visit is a telehealth visit, so there's a good chance no one will get here in time, that I'll get to end my life.
First off, the success rate for slitting wrists is very low. You are more likely going to end up permanently disabling yourself.

Secondly, if you are doing it during a live video chat then your therapist can all 911 and depending on when they reach they might be able to save you and then force you into back into being an inpatient. Your plan won't just traumatize your therapist, making you look like an asshole, but it will also likely fail.