BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I guess I've been this way since I was a kid and would abuse Nyquil to make school less awful

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Skathon, Worthless_nobody and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Same for me. It makes me sad I lived so long as an addict..it got me thru hell but I paid for it in withdrawal and permanent damage. It's been a few months since I touched any drugs but I'm still a benzo addict. I think my likelihood of abusing drugs is due to my borderline personality.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Xocoyotziin and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Same for me. It makes me sad I lived so long as an addict..it got me thru hell but I paid for it in withdrawal and permanent damage. It's been a few months since I touched any drugs but I'm still a benzo addict. I think my likelihood of abusing drugs is due to my borderline personality.
I'm so sorry. Congrats on the few months, mate. Addiction is horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and Worthless_nobody
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I self medicated through most of my life. Luckily, for me, six pints of beer always did the trick. Never had to seek out drugs to help me cope.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Xocoyotziin and BitterlyAlive
Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
Hugs! Addiction is a bitch. I hope you aren't addicted to anything currently, regardless of what you did as a kid. And if you are, that you can find freedom from it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, deadgirlahsatan and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Hugs! Addiction is a bitch. I hope you aren't addicted to anything currently, regardless of what you did as a kid. And if you are, that you can find freedom from it.
I'm not, actually, but thank you. I just do impulsive things like binge drinking, overdoses, making medication cocktails... My liver is gonna be fucked.
I self medicated through most of my life. Luckily, for me, six pints of beer always did the trick. Never had to seek out drugs to help me cope.
Arguably alcohol is a drug, but I know what you mean. I'm truly glad you never had to go further.

• Love
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Leech and Chupacabra 44
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I used to but somehow I've burned out on everything but alcohol. Feeling something seize control of my nervous system freaks me out even when it's pleasurable. Still a dxm addict because I think about it every day lol but I only use it a few times a year.

@Raven Moon
Its not the same but it works on similar receptors so I can relate with alcohol. Withdrawals are so bad but they somehow don't stop me. It's also a bpd thing for me I think because I need to have one substance I can reliably put in my system at any given time. Doesn't matter so much what it is. Glad you have the strength to resist though :hug:, I think the longest I've gone without a drink in years is like 3 weeks lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, BitterlyAlive and Chupacabra 44
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Damn that is probably pretty bad or something

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and BitterlyAlive