immrw

immrw

Jan 22, 2023
coming up on 1 year of long covid and it's only gotten worse. i read a lot of success stories about getting better at 1-1.5 years. doesn't seem to be the case for me.

i'm slowly dying. i feel it in my body. i'll probably have a heart attack or stroke after a few more rounds with Rona. brings me some peace to accept it instead of hoping i'll get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Forever Sleep, R_N and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That sounds so torturous to die from corona infections and from long covid. I'm sorry you have to suffer so much. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Engström, idk3 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and immrw
D

donenow

Oct 27, 2023
Im with you - I also looking to ctb due to LC. I hope we can pull through and find improvement.

• Hugs
Reactions: immrw
R

realname

May 8, 2023
I have long covid and want to die but unsure if reinfection would kill someone with LC right away .. seems it'd only make things worse and could be a prolonged period of time that one is waiting for the reaper..

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I've read about a few people suffering severely with long COVID. I'm curious if your doctors even acknowledge this. Or do they just shut you down and minimise the suffering.
I have multiple conditions many long COVID sufferers end up with. It's an horrific existence. My immune system is very aggressive against my body in many ways.