U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
He loved her a lot. I'm sorry that happened. Really I am sorry for that man. I hope the daughter has eternal peace. But... I am wrong for feeling this way but man she is so lucky.

How could a young girl like that end up killing herself like that? It was in her room so it had to be quiet, it couldn't have been a gun. Maybe she hung herself. Maybe she took SN. I look at these suicides and I keep thinking how they're so lucky to have done it and I've been trying my whole life to do it and it never worked.

And I look at what I just typed and it shows just how corrupt I am. Imagine seeing a suicide and thinking, "God I wish that were me. Man so lucky." The first thing that pops up into my mind is "What method did they use?"

• Hugs
Reactions: sunny ammo, nicali845, Passersby and 7 others
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
We don't know if she didn't suffer or what she went through to get there, it's also easier to die young because the body is less resilient than in the 40s.
Best wishes I hope you find the peace you're wanting.

• Love
Reactions: Trakehner and ultrasharpy123456
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly envy those who managed to leave this existence on their own terms despite the fact that suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult, to me they truly are the fortunate ones as now they are at rest, they are at peace and are unable to suffer. It's comforting to think of being dead where all is forgotten about, I see beauty in the thought of peaceful, dreamless and eternal sleep.

• Love
Reactions: nicali845 and ultrasharpy123456
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
You're not corrupt. Fuck everyone (and everything) that makes you believe so.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
It could have been a gun. Once the gunshot happens, if it was a successful shot, it doesn't matter if someone heard it.
Well I don't know if it was because the guy in his post just said he went into his daughter's room and found her dead with a note saying it wasn't his fault. It's not like he RAN into her room after he heard the supposed gunshot, but then again he never mentions that he just says he found her dead. And he never goes into her room, perhaps he was outside. We just don't know what happened.

• Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded