catman

catman

Wizard
Oct 11, 2021
i just bought two pounds of SN from d*d* energ* and i dont even particularly feel anything about it
i can vaguely work around to seeing what other things i can get until it comes in about ten days. most importantly benadryl. hope i can get myself to my lowest point when it gets here. so over being me. ugly and disgusting creature thats alone. i can only eagerly think about how i could be asleep forever, soon
nobody can help me like i need to be helped. i always come back to wanting to die. i hope i do it this time

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, blueclover_., ThirteenthStep and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least you will to have a way to exit this world at a time of your own choosing. Life is just so horrible, I'm sorry you are suffering. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, ThirteenthStep, patheticpartner and 1 other person
NONO89

NONO89

Nov 3, 2021
That's nice, I hope it can make you feel powerful; that you have the decision to end the imposition of life on your own terms. Especially since we were brought upon this world here against our will.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Journeytoletgo, patheticpartner and 1 other person
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
I wish you good luck with that, I could not get mine, it got confiscated by customs; so I am doomed to a more violent method; but if you get it, rejoice, for you have what many here wish we had.

I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, patheticpartner and catman
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
i just bought two pounds of SN from d*d* energ* and i dont even particularly feel anything about it
i can vaguely work around to seeing what other things i can get until it comes in about ten days. most importantly benadryl. hope i can get myself to my lowest point when it gets here. so over being me. ugly and disgusting creature thats alone. i can only eagerly think about how i could be asleep forever, soon
nobody can help me like i need to be helped. i always come back to wanting to die. i hope i do it this time
So happy for you cuz you've found the exit tool you wanted, i was so happy, relieved when mine arrived too. So sad that life has been cruel to you. I just want you to know that you deserve love and happiness. Whether you choose to go or stay, people in this forum will always respect your decision and wish you nothing but peace. Love! x

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: catman and patheticpartner
catman

catman

Wizard
Oct 11, 2021
So happy for you cuz you've found the exit tool you wanted, i was so happy, relieved when mine arrived too. So sad that life has been cruel to you. I just want you to know that you deserve love and happiness. Whether you choose to go or stay, people in this forum will always respect your decision and wish you nothing but peace. Love! x
i appreciate that more than i can express. i am sorry that life has not been shaped in a way that is accommodating to you, i hope you find release or something better, whatever is the best fit for your happiness. x