B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Tonight, I finally committed to ctb by ordering SN from the jungle website. I've been expressing passive suicidal ideations to family and friends for months now. Hell, I've even told my psychiatrist and therapist that I don't want to live anymore. It's seemed like idle threats until I finally made the purchase. Just prior to that, I had a huge blow-up with God over my ruined life. Screaming and swearing so loud that I didn't care if I woke up the whole neighborhood. They all know that I'm bonkers anyway. Though the last thing I would need is for one of them to call the cops to have me hauled away to the hospital for yet another psych evaluation. So, better to channel my anger towards finally committing to the very thing that I've been threatening all along. It's been more or less a good run but now it's over. Actually, it was over nearly two years ago when I hit rock bottom after a four and a half year addiction to crystal meth, the last two years during which I experienced psychosis - but this is fodder for another whole thread maybe. Anyway, unlike many of you, I've enjoyed a relatively good life and health, both physical and mental, up until my addiction, which was the result of a foolish mid-life crisis. That's right - in my mid-50s, I decided that it was a good idea to become a junkie. And so, as a result, I ruined my career, my reputation, my finances, my mental health, and in the long run, my physical health - all because I was lonely and had deluded myself into thinking that drug use was a good way to meet guys and have sex. Did I mention that I'm gay? Since I stopped using a year and a half ago, I finally came to my senses and realized the full cost of my addiction. But at that point, it was far too late. Even though my family and friends are encouraged by my sobriety and are hopeful that I can somehow reclaim my life from the wreckage, a full recovery is not in the cards as I've only been spiraling downwards into an ever deeper depression that is resistant to every med I've tried. Then last summer, I developed anxiety and started having panic attacks that have only become more crippling with each passing day. I've been unemployed for nearly two years now and have no income. I have no prospects for resuming my career and I refuse to become a minimum wage slave. So I stay in bed all day bemoaning my fate, engaged in self-loathing and negative thinking. Talk therapy and mindfulness meditation are of no use as I made my mind up to ctb long ago. I'm just tired and no longer get any pleasure from living. The things that used to bring me joy have become meaningless. I don't even enjoy the taste of food anymore. I'm simply done and I want out. Now that my SN is on the way, I need to focus on getting my financial affairs in order. I would like to ctb by June at the latest, but I don't have a will and I do have assets that I would like my sisters to inherit as they will be left with the task of having to empty my house and sell it. I worry about my elderly mother, who will be destroyed by my death, but ultimately I cannot see myself going on much beyond the next few months as I've already reached my limit with this overwhelming and debilitating depression and anxiety. If you've read this far, thanks for allowing me to vent as, like many if not all of you, I have no other healthy outlets to express my resolve to ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: salmon, nowhere2befound, painoflife and 14 others
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Lucky you! I'll have to immigrate to America to ctb.

Reactions: booray
U

uglyface

Feb 1, 2021
Lucky you! I'll have to immigrate to America to ctb
But is it really a painless death? The SN kills it's obvious, but to make it painless you have to take a lot of prescription drugs. For a successful suicide, you need to take something on your stomach, and also to kill emotions, to kill your will to fight for life. Plus strong painkillers. I think we should fight for euthanasia, if it is impossible without suffering, I think an alternative might be strong drugs from a psychiatrist.

I am at the stage that I don't care about my body. I have read studies that clearly state that drugs from a psychiatrist poison our brain, and that chemistry from drugs is in the brain for the rest of the body's life. This chemistry influences consciousness, behavior throughout life. I don't care anymore, the body goes under the ground anyway. I have always been deeply convinced that our body is eternal, a few movies changed my view. Soon I go to a psychiatrist for drugs, I am fed up with such a life of constant fear.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
But is it really a painless death? The SN kills it's obvious, but to make it painless you have to take a lot of prescription drugs. For a successful suicide, you need to take something on your stomach, and also to kill emotions, to kill your will to fight for life. Plus strong painkillers. I think we should fight for euthanasia, if it is impossible without suffering, I think an alternative might be strong drugs from a psychiatrist.

I am at the stage that I don't care about my body. I have read studies that clearly state that drugs from a psychiatrist poison our brain, and that chemistry from drugs is in the brain for the rest of the body's life. This chemistry influences consciousness, behavior throughout life. I don't care anymore, the body goes under the ground anyway. I have always been deeply convinced that our body is eternal, a few movies changed my view. Soon I go to a psychiatrist for drugs, I am fed up with such a life of constant fear.
Hopefully, i'll commit suicide by gunshot. That is the most effective suicide method.

U

uglyface

Feb 1, 2021
Hopefully, i'll commit suicide by gunshot. That is the most effective suicide method.

It is strange, but I have been thinking very often for over a year now that I am building automatic mechanisms that fire several pistols by themselves from different directions. I would take a lot of sleeping pills and painkillers, set the timer to the hour. The gunshot would be an hour after taking the drugs, I would be unconscious by now, the head would be locked in the perfect position with the grippers.

• Wow
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and eternaltroubador
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I'm sorry you've found yourself in this position. I'm glad you've been able to purchase SN and I hope it'll arrive soon without a hitch. Sending you hugs :hug:

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
In recovery, we are told to be grateful for the small things. I suppose the fact that SN is easily available in the US is one of those small things I should be grateful for, especially as it's not so easily available elsewhere. Otherwise, I'd be looking at jumping from a parking garage. I'm also grateful that I found SS because I wouldn't have found out about SN in the first place. Saying that probably plays into the hands of the pro-lifers, but I don't see it that way. I would be determined to ctb regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: mirko, Sslsh and aminend
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Sounds like you've really tried giving life a shot. There's only so many times someone can be knocked down. Props for sharing your story, wouldn't have the guts personally!

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2 and booray
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I hope you get it,I ordered mine weeks ago
still waiting

Reactions: blue_muse and booray
F

frostedreef

Captain Nemo
Feb 21, 2020
Tonight, I finally committed to ctb by ordering SN from the jungle website. I've been expressing passive suicidal ideations to family and friends for months now. Hell, I've even told my psychiatrist and therapist that I don't want to live anymore. It's seemed like idle threats until I finally made the purchase. Just prior to that, I had a huge blow-up with God over my ruined life. Screaming and swearing so loud that I didn't care if I woke up the whole neighborhood. They all know that I'm bonkers anyway. Though the last thing I would need is for one of them to call the cops to have me hauled away to the hospital for yet another psych evaluation. So, better to channel my anger towards finally committing to the very thing that I've been threatening all along. It's been more or less a good run but now it's over. Actually, it was over nearly two years ago when I hit rock bottom after a four and a half year addiction to crystal meth, the last two years during which I experienced psychosis - but this is fodder for another whole thread maybe. Anyway, unlike many of you, I've enjoyed a relatively good life and health, both physical and mental, up until my addiction, which was the result of a foolish mid-life crisis. That's right - in my mid-50s, I decided that it was a good idea to become a junkie. And so, as a result, I ruined my career, my reputation, my finances, my mental health, and in the long run, my physical health - all because I was lonely and had deluded myself into thinking that drug use was a good way to meet guys and have sex. Did I mention that I'm gay? Since I stopped using a year and a half ago, I finally came to my senses and realized the full cost of my addiction. But at that point, it was far too late. Even though my family and friends are encouraged by my sobriety and are hopeful that I can somehow reclaim my life from the wreckage, a full recovery is not in the cards as I've only been spiraling downwards into an ever deeper depression that is resistant to every med I've tried. Then last summer, I developed anxiety and started having panic attacks that have only become more crippling with each passing day. I've been unemployed for nearly two years now and have no income. I have no prospects for resuming my career and I refuse to become a minimum wage slave. So I stay in bed all day bemoaning my fate, engaged in self-loathing and negative thinking. Talk therapy and mindfulness meditation are of no use as I made my mind up to ctb long ago. I'm just tired and no longer get any pleasure from living. The things that used to bring me joy have become meaningless. I don't even enjoy the taste of food anymore. I'm simply done and I want out. Now that my SN is on the way, I need to focus on getting my financial affairs in order. I would like to ctb by June at the latest, but I don't have a will and I do have assets that I would like my sisters to inherit as they will be left with the task of having to empty my house and sell it. I worry about my elderly mother, who will be destroyed by my death, but ultimately I cannot see myself going on much beyond the next few months as I've already reached my limit with this overwhelming and debilitating depression and anxiety. If you've read this far, thanks for allowing me to vent as, like many if not all of you, I have no other healthy outlets to express my resolve to ctb.
I'm in the same predicament. Drugs destroyed my life too but it started early in life. I'm 58 now divorced and thankfully without kids. My mom was my only concern but I know my siblings would take care of her. Also jobless with some assets. You should definitely make a living will. I also stay in bed all day watching Netflix.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Trust me, I know all too well how a drug addiction can ruin your life. It's made things astronomically worse for me, but it wasn't until my brother died of a heroin overdose that I knew my life was also over. I wish you peace in whatever you decide to do. ✌️❤️

• Hugs
A

anxious

Jan 30, 2021
So sorry you're in this position! Wish you peace in whatever you decide to do. I can't wait to finally have the balls to ctb. I'm too scared to even order N or SN incase the police show up at my door

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Trust me, I know all too well how a drug addiction can ruin your life. It's made things astronomically worse for me, but it wasn't until my brother died of a heroin overdose that I knew my life was also over. I wish you peace in whatever you decide to do. ✌️❤️
Thank you and likewise. So sorry about your brother. My brother lost everything to his own addiction 10 years ago and, as a result, had to move in with my parents. He was a NEET for most of that time, but is now working as a wage-slave at the Amazon warehouse. One would think that I would have been warned off of drugs by his experience, but NOOO!!!! I deluded myself into thinking that that would never happen to me because I was better than that and could keep my using under control. Bullshit! Not only did I go down the same dark path as my brother, but I managed to hit rock bottom in an even grander fashion by getting myself arrested and having it covered on the evening news, complete with footage of me in the courtroom at my arraignment a full day after I had injected a huge hit of meth and still clearly high as a kite. To make matters even worse, that news story and footage is still out there on the internet for all the world to see, and since my surname is very uncommon, there is no mistaking that it's me. Now, my reputation is in ruins and I'm not even able to look for a job because of this horrible story, which is full of lies concocted by the police to make it appear more sensational than it really was. The only thing they did get right was that I had a hypodermic needle on me, which the press had a field day with. So much for being conscientious about not littering! My notoriety on the worldwide web has caused me to develop anxiety so severe that I can barely leave my house. Something as simple as going to the supermarket has become a major ordeal because I hyperventilate the entire time wondering if my food stamps are going to be enough to cover the cost of my groceries. Obviously, I've never experienced poverty before and I'm not very good at dealing with it. Not saying that being poor makes for a life not worth living, but it sure makes each and every day infinitely more difficult in ways that those who are well off can't even begin to appreciate. Now that I'm in this position, I've gained a newfound admiration for those who have had to struggle financially their entire lives. For me, though, being poor is just the tip of the iceberg as to why I want to ctb. My treatment-resistant depression and anxiety have left me completely incapacitated. I'm filled with regret for past mistakes and fear of future destitution, so much so that I'll never be able to live in and enjoy the present. My life has come undone by own doing and nothing is ever going to change that, not radical acceptance or mindfulness or recovery. I wish that my family and friends would stop hounding me to get on with life. This is not a temporary problem, it won't get better, and it too shall not pass! I don't want to hang in there! I'm done with this shit and now I need to make it end once and for all!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Keto, NegativeSymptoms, lost_soul83 and 1 other person
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I'm sorry you've found yourself in this position. I'm glad you've been able to purchase SN and I hope it'll arrive soon without a hitch. Sending you hugs :hug:
The jungle website confirms that it has been shipped by L.
I'm in the same predicament. Drugs destroyed my life too but it started early in life. I'm 58 now divorced and thankfully without kids. My mom was my only concern but I know my siblings would take care of her. Also jobless with some assets. You should definitely make a living will. I also stay in bed all day watching Netflix.
I'm sorry to hear that but somehow glad that I'm not alone. Seems that most people on here wish to ctb because of a life circumstance not of their own making. I wish I could watch Netflix, but I had to cancel internet because I couldn't afford it anymore. I spend a lot of my days on here, using data on my phone. Can't seem to send or hugs or love, only likes using the phone. Unless I'm missing something.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Lol, I'm 58 too, and kinda gave up on life years ago. Glad I'm not the only one who lies in bed much of the time. I frankly wish I had no kids, long story I have one that is pretty much the bane of my life through no fault of his as like me I guess he didn't ask to be born.

Thanks for sharing your interesting story, it's nice to hear from people around my age. I too have an elderly mum. I'm not in the greatest shape physically but am better mentally than I was in my 30s and 40s. I sometimes wonder if ctb is just a fantasy I use to cope. I despise the thought of going into old age like this though. I wish you both the best.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and booray
NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
The jungle website confirms that it has been shipped by L.

I'm sorry to hear that but somehow glad that I'm not alone. Seems that most people on here wish to ctb because of a life circumstance not of their own making. I wish I could watch Netflix, but I had to cancel internet because I couldn't afford it anymore. I spend a lot of my days on here, using data on my phone. Can't seem to send or hugs or love, only likes using the phone. Unless I'm missing something.
You can send hugs or love by holding "Like" button!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and booray