O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Now all I need to get still are the AEs. The dark web was a bit less tedious than I thought, the hardest part was finding a vendor that had the least negative feedback and decent prices. Which did take a bit of research to be fair. But the rest was super easy once I learned, which didn't take too long. The most important thing to learn once you install Tails is the PGP encryption which I learned in a matter of minutes.

I want to say this is surreal to be getting closer to CTB but it also just feels like nothing really… it's both I guess. It's odd.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, beyonddone, fleetingnight and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: offbalance
peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
Now all I need to get still are the AEs. The dark web was a bit less tedious than I thought, the hardest part was finding a vendor that had the least negative feedback and decent prices. Which did take a bit of research to be fair. But the rest was super easy once I learned, which didn't take too long. The most important thing to learn once you install Tails is the PGP encryption which I learned in a matter of minutes.

I want to say this is surreal to be getting closer to CTB but it also just feels like nothing really… it's both I guess. It's odd.
I ordered my AE from Modafinia(an Indian website) a few weeks ago. It still hasn't arrived and I am hoping it gets through customs okay.

I am going to try the dark web for a benzo. Can you update this thread if you receive your benzo successfully?

Cheers

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I ordered my AE from Modafinia(an Indian website) a few weeks ago. It still hasn't arrived and I am hoping it gets through customs okay.

I am going to try the dark web for a benzo. Can you update this thread if you receive your benzo successfully?

Cheers
Sure

Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
Overdosing on benzos alone want kill you

Reactions: beyonddone
theconductor25

theconductor25

Sep 7, 2024
This is encouraging. I'm about to start the process of teaching myself how to navigate the darkweb in order to find a source for benzos. Hopefully I catch on pretty easily like you did

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
Let us know how it goes! I have looked into ordering off the dark net, I am a little worried about it because I really can't afford a wellness check rn. I am also on a mac and that makes it a little bit harder to navigate but I think I'm close to having done enough research!

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Let us know how it goes! I have looked into ordering off the dark net, I am a little worried about it because I really can't afford a wellness check rn. I am also on a mac and that makes it a little bit harder to navigate but I think I'm close to having done enough research!
I don't think they really do wellness checks off dark net orders, I'd be more worried about law enforcement busting you for ordering drugs rather than a wellness check. But if you do everything right and encrypt right that won't happen

peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
Well today I spent a couple hours downloading tor and trying to figure out the pgp encryption stuff. I'm on Mac and downloaded the pgp suite. I'm still confused on how to use it but will try to find a better tutorial tomorrow to understand it all.

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Well today I spent a couple hours downloading tor and trying to figure out the pgp encryption stuff. I'm on Mac and downloaded the pgp suite. I'm still confused on how to use it but will try to find a better tutorial tomorrow to understand it all.
Idk how it is on Mac but on windows the latest version of tails comes with Kleopatra, a pgp key software. but yeah it's really simple

Reactions: beyonddone
peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
Idk how it is on Mac but on windows the latest version of tails comes with Kleopatra, a pgp key software. but yeah it's really simple
Okay, I think I will try that tomorrow. I need to download it to a USB stick?

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
Been ordering off it for years, They wont know. Trust me lol
Also dont get addicted bro, and maybe try them alone first to see how strong they are, most are fake RC benzos/ Fent / mixed with alot of different shit.

The ones i had were waaaay to strong and addicting after the first dose, they hijacked my mind and i ended up taking them for 10 days straight. By the 10th day i tried To CTB by doing a big dose and alcohol with it because i was so out of it. I didnt plan it or anything they just lower inhibitions alot, I got brain damage from combining it with alcohol just a heads up
Oh and if you think life cant get worst? trust me benzo addiction and having benzo brain damamge (also known as BIND) benzo induced neurological disorder. Trust me those pills can make life a HELL of alot WORST.

Most of the reviews are Fake and made by bots, but they will still send the drugs for the most part, they want to get you hooked. Like i said earlier they mix so much random Research chemical benzos and other drugs and fillers to keep people coming back.

Do not use for fun, Dont use it for more than the one time tester or if you do dont do it more than once a month. You may not even want to test it alone becuz its very addicting. It may change ur mind from CTB temporarily and you may decide you just want to pop pills daily.

Last edited:
O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Also dont get addicted bro, and maybe try them alone first to see how strong they are, most are fake RC benzos/ Fent / mixed with alot of different shit.

The ones i had were waaaay to strong and addicting after the first dose, they hijacked my mind and i ended up taking them for 10 days straight. By the 10th day i tried To CTB by doing a big dose and alcohol with it because i was so out of it. I didnt plan it or anything they just lower inhibitions alot, I got brain damage from combining it with alcohol just a heads up
Oh and if you think life cant get worst? trust me benzo addiction and having benzo brain damamge (also known as BIND) benzo induced neurological disorder. Trust me those pills can make life a HELL of alot WORST.

Most of the reviews are Fake and made by bots, but they will still send the drugs for the most part, they want to get you hooked. Like i said earlier they mix so much random Research chemical benzos and other drugs and fillers to keep people coming back.

Do not use for fun, Dont use it for more than the one time tester or if you do dont do it more than once a month. You may not even want to test it alone becuz its very addicting. It may change ur mind from CTB temporarily and you may decide you just want to pop pills daily.
Yeah I've thought of that, glad I didn't order a large quantity like I could have. Thanks for the tips man

Reactions: SonicFan1994
B

beyonddone

tried&failed fighting against corrupt family court
Sep 9, 2024

How many mgs

Cheers
i read on reddit many people saying that they were scammed by that site… just heads up as your likely waiting for them.. i personally dont have weeks, i have days, so i either have to mix all my meds i have saved up or try a diff method..
Anyway, look into your order, i do hope for your sake they didnt scam you.
The scammers anymore are fucking everywhere i hate it.. cant trust a god damn thing any more

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
How many mgs

i read on reddit many people saying that they were scammed by that site… just heads up as your likely waiting for them.. i personally dont have weeks, i have days, so i either have to mix all my meds i have saved up or try a diff method..
The scammers anymore are fucking everywhere i hate it.. cant trust a god damn thing any more
to CTB people say 2-3mg of Xanax is sufficient.

Last edited:
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023

ooo good warning, I hadn't even thought of testing but I was going to take some for "fun" before ctb and now I will not, I didn't think about it making me reconsider ctb because of the temporary high.
I understand the pgp encryptions but I don't get how we are supposed to get around not using tails if we have macs with the m1/m2 processor. Does that just mean I don't have to use it? That is the only thing I am stuck on. If you need help with the pgp let me know.

Reactions: SonicFan1994
peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
I got tails installed and up and running but I couldn't get the Wi-Fi to work. I disabled the MAC address randomization but that still didn't work, so I ended up ordering a thunderbolt to ethernet adapter so that I can connect directly with my router. I hope that will solve my issue

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
ooo good warning, I hadn't even thought of testing but I was going to take some for "fun" before ctb and now I will not, I didn't think about it making me reconsider ctb because of the temporary high.

I understand the pgp encryptions but I don't get how we are supposed to get around not using tails if we have macs with the m1/m2 processor. Does that just mean I don't have to use it? That is the only thing I am stuck on. If you need help with the pgp let me know.
At the same time you may want to test it tho because what if it doesnt put you to sleep or isnt strong enough or does nothing.

I have temazepam from the pharmacist now and i tried one pill and it didnt even put me to sleep compared to whatever they are selling on the darkweb

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
At the same time you may want to test it tho because what if it doesnt put you to sleep or isnt strong enough or does nothing.

I have temazepam from the pharmacist now and i tried one pill and it didnt even put me to sleep compared to whatever they are selling on the darkweb
Yeah agreed you'll have to test it regardless. I want to use mine probably a couple times before CTB just to get used to the high, so the high doesn't make SI kick in at the last moment and make me reconsider. But I will be exercising caution.

Reactions: SonicFan1994 and beyonddone
O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021

Cheers
Hey I got them today, still gotta test them out though

Reactions: peacetoall
peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
How many mgs

I received my order from them today successfully. I used crypto to pay

Reactions: beyonddone and offbalance