voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
I can't take this anymore. Not even the ketamine can help, it only helps for an hour. My life is hell. I have no future and my peers are graduating from college this year. I have failed and destroyed my health in doing so. I just want to leave. I know it will bring stigma to my family but it's too much for me.

I ordered the amitriptyline off indiamart but I still need the metoclopramide. I'll get that off Ebay. I have to do this all with po boxs which makes everything even harder. I'm done.

I want to lay down after a few drinks, dose the amitriptyline, take the benzos then sit there with my last thoughts.

Reactions: Jc40, Void115, throwaway777 and 4 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
you have prescription? how much amount did you order?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
you have prescription? how much amount did you order?
I ordered 100 75mg pills off indiamart. I dont know if it's a scam or not but I've ordered other meds off there and got them. I will know by Monday when he gives me the tracking. But it is PayPal so I have recourse.

Reactions: Jc40 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
i see. just wondering how they okayed. they told me they sell for only business people. hope you get them. keep this thread updated

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
i see. just wondering how they okayed. they told me they sell for only business people. hope you get them. keep this thread updated
You just have to email alot of them. Download the indiamart app and hit up every sell. Some do wholesale some do personal use amounts.

Reactions: Jc40
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
You just have to email alot of them. Download the indiamart app and hit up every sell. Some do wholesale some do personal use amounts.

i see.. yeah..i have tried a lot before a while. all of the sellers who got back to me told that they sell to business people. i dont know that they sell indvidually too. how much did it cost.. if it is ok saying

voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
i see.. yeah..i have tried a lot before a while. all of the sellers who got back to me told that they sell to business people. i dont know that they sell indvidually too. how much did it cost.. if it is ok saying
The pills were 10 dollars for 100(which is expensive for Indian amitriptyline) but 35 for shipping. I will see on Monday if he provides tracking or not. If he doesn't I'll open a dispute

Reactions: Jc40 and Donewith_
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I ordered 100 75mg pills off indiamart. I dont know if it's a scam or not but I've ordered other meds off there and got them. I will know by Monday when he gives me the tracking. But it is PayPal so I have recourse.
I bought it some years ago also from India. I haven't ctb yet. I found a girlfriend and a job, so I postponed.
What did happen to your health?

Reactions: Jc40
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
I bought it some years ago also from India. I haven't ctb yet. I found a girlfriend and a job, so I postponed.
What did happen to your health?
Neurological problems

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Just remember the slow acting diazepam and a fast acting sleeping pills. And cimetidine to hasten the effects.
Do you take antidepressants? Have you been in therapy? I'm currently with a psychologist.

Reactions: Jc40 and Donewith_
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
Just remember the slow acting diazepam and a fast acting sleeping pills. And cimetidine to hasten the effects.
Do you take antidepressants? Have you been in therapy? I'm currently with a psychologist.
Yeah I'm on a bunch of meds.

Reactions: Roberto
F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
I too have lagged behind in college while my peers have graduated, due to mental illness. I just don't have the guts to go through with ctb. When the moment comes, i chicken out. Fear of the unknown.

Reactions: Roberto, Jc40 and throwaway777
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
I too have lagged behind in college while my peers have graduated, due to mental illness. I just don't have the guts to go through with ctb. When the moment comes, i chicken out. Fear of the unknown.
Sorry:/

Reactions: Roberto
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
@voool How is it going?

Did you get the meds?

Reactions: Ssrejisser and Roberto
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened