• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I cant believe im actually doing this, everything that i know is going to be over.
Very mixed feelings, i do want to ctb because of my chronic pain and health issues but my mom keeps me alive because the love she has for me but it just inst enough anymore, im suffering too much, nobody should be able to live a miserable life like mine with no hope on sight. My mom and sister will be so crushed tho, how can i cope with this guilt?

Edit: Im from Brazil, pla dont message me about it, in my country its easy

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: eLdus, ctbcat, UltraRareSlinky and 4 others
N

nobody11

Jan 30, 2024
Every 30 sec there is somone die by suicide in the world you are not alone bro

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
First of all, take your time. Ordering SN doesn't mean you have to do anything yet.
With time maybe you'll be able to accept the fact that one day each person on this planet will have to go. And either your family or you will be crushed with the other ones' death. Unless you all die at once but it's highly doubtful.
I myself still hesitate for the very same reason, but we shouldn't feel guilty. You didn't ask for suicidal ideation just like people didn't ask for cancer or heart attack.
It's not your fault you want to die!!! The more that you'll die anyway.

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousL, Tears in Rain and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
we shouldn't feel guilty. You didn't ask for suicidal ideation just like people didn't ask for cancer or heart attack.
It's not your fault you want to die!!!
I agree with this plus try to be calm and take your time and think through what you want and what is best for you. You have plenty of time to make a decision. Ordering it or even receiving it should not corner you in to ctb. SN can stay with you for a long time as long as it is sealed properly, If you decide to take it, you can take it whenever you want. And if you decide not to you can just bin it.

Reactions: eLdus and Tears in Rain
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
That's how I felt. It's intense but it fades.

Reactions: boddibo, Kta1994 and Tears in Rain
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Remember take time and follow the regime to the letter.

Reactions: Kta1994
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I cant believe im actually doing this, everything that i know is going to be over.
Very mixed feelings, i do want to ctb because of my chronic pain and health issues but my mom keeps me alive because the love she has for me but it just inst enough anymore, im suffering too much, nobody should be able to live a miserable life like mine with no hope on sight. My mom and sister will be so crushed tho, how can i cope with this guilt?
I felt the same when I ordered my SN back in August. I also want to CTB due to physical health: I have a problem with my breathing. I also have a good relationship with family. Have you tried discussing your CTB with them? Mine have been remarkably good about it. My mum knows about my SN but hasn't taken it away as she says it's my choice. Discussing it with them might help to assuage your guilt.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eLdus, Kta1994 and mortuarymary
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Every 30 sec there is somone die by suicide in the world you are not alone bro
Doesnt change the fact that everyone of those matters amd deserved love and being happy and healthy

UltraRareSlinky

UltraRareSlinky

i wanna die before summer
Feb 5, 2024
take your time, try to make peace with it, write a letter so you can give closure to your family

Reactions: eLdus and Kta1994
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I agree with this plus try to be calm and take your time and think through what you want and what is best for you. You have plenty of time to make a decision. Ordering it or even receiving it should not corner you in to ctb. SN can stay with you for a long time as long as it is sealed properly, If you decide to take it, you can take it whenever you want. And if you decide not to you can just bin it.
Up to three years right?

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
Suicides can change a person intensely, not only for bad but for good too - parents who advocate in the image of their own suicide-taken child, etc. I try to think about it in an essence of that sort, even if it's not what happens in most cases. A lot of bad is going to come out of what I will do, but some good might as well, once all the hard feelings are processed through

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
I felt the same when I ordered my SN back in August. I also want to CTB due to physical health: I have a problem with my breathing. I also have a good relationship with family. Have you tried discussing your CTB with them? Mine have been remarkably good about it. My mum knows about my SN but hasn't taken it away as she says it's my choice. Discussing it with them might help to assuage your guilt.
Very similar to my situation. The SN is a last resort for when things get really bad, but it's a comfort to have it there as a choice.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd