Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I play the lyre. Its and ancient greek string instrument. But modern times have made them look a lot better than the original instruments. My lyre got termites in it so I had to throw it out last year. I was told that for christmas I'd get another one. The one I picked out has 19 strings! An upgrade from 10. I listen to the songs I used to play on it and it so badly want to play it again before I Ctb. The thing is tho, my dad told me that he would get me it and well, he isn't really good at keeping promises anymore. He also told me that I get no presents this year from him (bc he is taking me to New Orleans on sunday) , I didn't really care until I remembered that he was gonna get me the lyre. I don't have a ending day yet but, it makes me sad to think I probably wont make it to next christmas. If I don't than I will have 2 regrets. I wish I could hear the sound of me playing the lyre again. I wish I could play the gods and goddesses their song again. All I can do is hum it, but I don't feel the magic when I hum it, just when I play it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cancerline polache, undecided, Done_Surviving and 1 other person
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
This is a beautiful sentiment. I will wish for you to play the lyre again. 🧡

• Love
Reactions: Gleysson, bridgegirl and Some place nice
D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
I'm sorry; you're right the lyre is a beautiful instrument and it sounds angelic. I hope you can somehow find a way to play again, at least one last time.

• Love
Reactions: Gleysson
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
I play the lyre. Its and ancient greek string instrument. But modern times have made them look a lot better than the original instruments. My lyre got termites in it so I had to throw it out last year. I was told that for christmas I'd get another one. The one I picked out has 19 strings! An upgrade from 10. I listen to the songs I used to play on it and it so badly want to play it again before I Ctb. The thing is tho, my dad told me that he would get me it and well, he isn't really good at keeping promises anymore. He also told me that I get no presents this year from him (bc he is taking me to New Orleans on sunday) , I didn't really care until I remembered that he was gonna get me the lyre. I don't have a ending day yet but, it makes me sad to think I probably wont make it to next christmas. If I don't than I will have 2 regrets. I wish I could hear the sound of me playing the lyre again. I wish I could play the gods and goddesses their song again. All I can do is hum it, but I don't feel the magic when I hum it, just when I play it.
The lyre is such a beautiful instrument. So heavenly, so beautiful. It must be really magical to play it. I really do hope you come to realize this wish. And if you do, post a song here (or on my PM), I would absolutely adore to listen to you express yourself through those beautiful strings.

I sincerely hope you find peace. And be sure the gods and goddesses will be more than willing to hear your tale through music. Be at peace.

Your soul seems to be connected to music, and that's one of the purest forms of existence. Through melody.

I hope existing gets easier for you. At least until your time comes. Should you want to stay, I'm here!

Cheers!

• Hugs
Reactions: fkyou and Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
The lyre is such a beautiful instrument. So heavenly, so beautiful. It must be really magical to play it. I really do hope you come to realize this wish. And if you do, post a song here (or on my PM), I would absolutely adore to listen to you express yourself through those beautiful strings.

I sincerely hope you find peace. And be sure the gods and goddesses will be more than willing to hear your tale through music. Be at peace.

Your soul seems to be connected to music, and that's one of the purest forms of existence. Through melody.

I hope existing gets easier for you. At least until your time comes. Should you want to stay, I'm here!

Cheers!
I would love to share my music with everyone who would listen. It even makes bad playing sound good somehow. Everytime I play for the gods and goddesses a can feel them there with me either listening or dancing around me while I play. The whole world stops when I play their song tho. It is very magical

• Love
Reactions: Gleysson